Congratulations, you played yourself

By danielle - 23/04/2009 07:16 - United States

Today, my friend and I wanted to get some alcohol (we're under 21). We went to a liquor store and asked a random guy to go in and buy us some vodka. After giving him $20, he said he had to go turn off his car, then he'd get us the drinks. He got in his car and drove off, with my $20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 219
You deserved it 260 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aego56 0

Today, my friend and I wanted to get some alcohol (we're under 21)...*YDI*

Comments

fmlbeast 0

YDI. That guy did the right thing by taking your money.

Get a friend/brother of a friend that is over 21, way better idea. And get something better than vodka.

#44 has it. I would've done the same thing! YDI, definitely. Idiot.

Oh, and #36- funny as your sarcasm is, please learn the difference between "too" and "to", as this would only serve to make your contribution all the more worthwhile.

lol so you asked the guy to do something illegal and he decided to teach you a lesson. not an fml. more like lesson learned.

haha YDI with 20 bucks, you could probably just got smirnoff.

YDI for trusting a random stranger. When I was underage and needed alcohol, I just found a friend or friend's sibling who was of age, that way you can at the very least bitch them out if they cheat you. I would've taken your money as well, if only to teach you a lesson about handing money to strangers.

Julio_Nocturne 0

YDI.... You obviously fail. Now I feel $20 richer.

deliciouskaek 1

Be glad he didn't come back out with handcuffs to take you to the police station...