Congratulations, you played yourself

By danielle - 23/04/2009 07:16 - United States

Today, my friend and I wanted to get some alcohol (we're under 21). We went to a liquor store and asked a random guy to go in and buy us some vodka. After giving him $20, he said he had to go turn off his car, then he'd get us the drinks. He got in his car and drove off, with my $20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 219
You deserved it 260 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aego56 0

Today, my friend and I wanted to get some alcohol (we're under 21)...*YDI*

Comments

Ridley_fml 0

you're retarded. Strangers will always take your money. Looks like you have no friends. #8. Having the age be 18 hasn't done much for you, you only sound like a jackass.

"Hey, random guy, take my money and do me a favour. You're clearly dodgy enough to purchase alcohol for minors. No, I don't mind if you go to your car first. Surely you're not THAT dodgy." Incredible. I didn't believe this kind of stupidity actually existed. You totally deserve it, you absolute ******* moron.

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

You are a dumbasss for giving a random guy your money. Also, I hope you enjoy vomiting, passing out, and waking up in a place you don't recognize.

Ha ha! Totally deserve it. Though it doesn't really matter about age limits as the people who really want to drink will find a way to get hold of it. In future just befriend the oldest looking person in your social group and get them to do it for you.

you're the biggest idiot, EVER. your stupidity is astounding. YDI.