Congratulations, you played yourself

By danielle - 23/04/2009 07:16 - United States

Today, my friend and I wanted to get some alcohol (we're under 21). We went to a liquor store and asked a random guy to go in and buy us some vodka. After giving him $20, he said he had to go turn off his car, then he'd get us the drinks. He got in his car and drove off, with my $20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 219
You deserved it 260 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aego56 0

Today, my friend and I wanted to get some alcohol (we're under 21)...*YDI*

Comments

umm i dont really care that you were purchasing alchohol underage but dont you think it was kind of obvious what was going to happen when he had to go back to his car to turn it off... do i even need to explain this one

RiverRelic 0

#26, how is life living in chinese? I've considered living in chinese, but then I thought, won't I be surrounded by retarded 13 year old alcoholics?

its china not chinese u ******* retard

He was mocking number 26 you idiot! check first maybe? Gee...

You fail so hard. Maybe check first? -_- smh

you're an idiot. YDI. yeah sure i'll fork over my 20$ to a stranger, hopefully if i believe in the kindness of strangers hard enough this jerk wont screw me over! *watches the guy get in his car and drive away, turns to his friend* he'll be back, he has too he has my 20$ *friend turns to him* yeah i mean who would just leave with someone's money? surely not a stranger we just met and gave money too to buy us alcohol. *camera shifts to me where i proceed to beat the stupid out of them*

AndelleRae 9

Well, i guess it depends on exactly how underage you and your friend are, but you do pretty much deserve it for asking a random guy to do it. A smart person would have said, "Well, I'll just keep my 20 bucks until you get back, okay?" ... Technically a smart person wouldn't have been doing this in the first place, but shhh, let's not get into details like that. :)

ROFL If you haven't figured out to just be friends with someone over 21 then you're not old enough or smart enough to drink.

#26 how do you live in chinese don't you mean you live in china.

Haha, YDI for trying to buy alcohol illegally and being stupid about it.

Vodka ain't that great alone anyway. The guy did you a favor.