Communication

By ohyaknow - 30/09/2010 09:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me if I have ever or would ever fake an orgasm. I assured him that I wouldn't, when he has actually never given me one. I didn't have the heart to tell him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 000
You deserved it 37 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well that's just too bad. man up and tell him so he can maybe work on giving you one!

perdix 29

That is a question no man should ever ask -- there is only one answer that will always be given. As far as we are concerned, it doesn't matter to us whether your orgasms are real or not, they are just signals that we are doing it right. If you are faking, you are just screwing yourself (figuratively) because you are letting him get away with inadequate performance. If you lay there quietly as he pumps away, he might get the hint that he has work to do down there with his fingers and his tongue.

Comments

Angejolie 0

YDI for not taking control. it's not his job to give you an ******. If you want to climax you need to mount him and get what you want and then let him finish off. YDI for faking and being lazy. =P

you got to man up and let him know. he'll either leave or your relationship will get stronger and your sex better.

idc bout the screming but i care bout the speed

You idiot. How is he supposed to learn what he is doing wrong, and what he is doing right if he doesn't get any information off you? He can't just magically work out what works for you, you have to help him. Every girl is different, so how is he meant to know?

And if you don't help him out and tell him, he never will.

FleshForFantasy 3

Yep! The male ego is very weak. If you want to have real orgasms, tell him what you like and what turns you on. Why not suggest something?

you should be honest with him bc how is he going to ever make u feel good if u don't tell him.

that would be grounds for divorce right there :P be willing to keep a relatively open mind and try different things

canyouwangchung 0
iGrenade 0

well if all he does is penetration you'll never have any fun.