Communication

By ohyaknow - 30/09/2010 09:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me if I have ever or would ever fake an orgasm. I assured him that I wouldn't, when he has actually never given me one. I didn't have the heart to tell him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 000
You deserved it 37 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well that's just too bad. man up and tell him so he can maybe work on giving you one!

perdix 29

That is a question no man should ever ask -- there is only one answer that will always be given. As far as we are concerned, it doesn't matter to us whether your orgasms are real or not, they are just signals that we are doing it right. If you are faking, you are just screwing yourself (figuratively) because you are letting him get away with inadequate performance. If you lay there quietly as he pumps away, he might get the hint that he has work to do down there with his fingers and his tongue.

Comments

If you never tell him, he'll never change anything.

I've done the same. I'm in the same situation as you

Well if you don't tell him these things, how's he supposed to improve enough to gibe you one? It's your own fault he hasn't

Chicks who do this are dumb. If they think they're pleasing you why would they change?

YDI. Show him or dump him - it will be inevitable if you don't.

108 you're 15... you shouldn't have been asked that question too many times (if at all). I say ether stop sleeping around, or you've never been asked. You just wanted to be in/popular/whatever so you tried to mske it seem like you've slept with plenty of guys.

deathpotato 11

Stop saying "I didn't have the heart to..." that is SO OVERUSED!!!! Their are many other phrases you can say that mean the same thing, like I didn't feel like telling him, or I couldn't muster the strength to tell him, or I am too much of a loose ***** to tell him! GOD DAMNIT!!!!

This happened to me the first year of dating my boyfriend, just keep trying, you'll get it. If not get a vibrating bead! Works every time.

ydi for acting like ur entitled to an ******. no man gives a shit if his stupid **** cums or not.

nikalb3 0

Teach him how to give you one!