Communication

By ohyaknow - 30/09/2010 09:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me if I have ever or would ever fake an orgasm. I assured him that I wouldn't, when he has actually never given me one. I didn't have the heart to tell him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 000
You deserved it 37 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well that's just too bad. man up and tell him so he can maybe work on giving you one!

perdix 29

That is a question no man should ever ask -- there is only one answer that will always be given. As far as we are concerned, it doesn't matter to us whether your orgasms are real or not, they are just signals that we are doing it right. If you are faking, you are just screwing yourself (figuratively) because you are letting him get away with inadequate performance. If you lay there quietly as he pumps away, he might get the hint that he has work to do down there with his fingers and his tongue.

Comments

If you can't talk openly about your sex life to the very person you're having sex with, then you most certainly should not be having sex. It's important to be open and honest about sex with your partner. It prevents STDs, prevents pregnancy, and helps you both to be satisfied. If he doesn't know he should be working on something how can you ever expect it to get better.

So much for honesty! When he figures out you lied about it he'll be very disappointed. His reaction to knowing he never gave an ****** would hurt his pride less than knowing you lied about you faking it.

bethanyleigh 0

and now if he actually gives you an ****** he won't believe it because you're a faker

And this is why you shouldn't fake. He wanted you to be honest with him, he wanted to know if he really was pleasing you, you didn't have to say every time, but you should have said you did, so that he knows there's something more he needs to do. Or something more you need to do, sometimes the fault can lie with the woman and her mind frame.

Any chick who says she has never faked one, lied. Plain and simple.

Not true. Sweeping generalisations often are incorrect. I do not know if the real statistic would be; only a few, or half, or most, but it most certainly isn't all.

I've never faked an ******, but, I'm also very clear about what I want. If the sex isn't good I would definitely voice my dissatisfaction. I would not, however, be a **** about it.

Schizomaniac 24
monnanon 13

I've never faked either, whats the point. Most men know that women don't react like pornstars during sex and since every faker has to overplay their reaction to the point its actually embarrassing their partners probably already know it isn't real

All along I thought there was a dying animal in the house next door and it was really just Schitzo faking an ******. ;P

rockstatic 0

You definitely deserve what you get if you're going to lie to him. Here's what you do though: give it a couple weeks so he doesn't connect any of this, and then tell him you have some ideas for things he can do to help you get off faster/stronger. Then tell him what to do, and hopefully he'll give you one for real this time. Keep pushing him in the right direction (sometimes literally) and eventually you won't need to fake anymore. Then you can forget this whole thing ever happened. All that said, this is what you should have been doing all along, without the lying.

I say the next time you're in bed coach him what to do so you can get some pleasure out of it.

if he doesn't know, how can he get any better? YDI

Joshbnuss 0

I told my last bf the same thing, I lied. he never gave me an ****** during sex. you shouldn't lie about it, he's just gonna keep doing the same moves thinking that he's pleasing you. tsk tsk.