Communication

By ohyaknow - 30/09/2010 09:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me if I have ever or would ever fake an orgasm. I assured him that I wouldn't, when he has actually never given me one. I didn't have the heart to tell him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 000
You deserved it 37 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well that's just too bad. man up and tell him so he can maybe work on giving you one!

perdix 29

That is a question no man should ever ask -- there is only one answer that will always be given. As far as we are concerned, it doesn't matter to us whether your orgasms are real or not, they are just signals that we are doing it right. If you are faking, you are just screwing yourself (figuratively) because you are letting him get away with inadequate performance. If you lay there quietly as he pumps away, he might get the hint that he has work to do down there with his fingers and his tongue.

Comments

tell him! or else you'll never have an ****** with him.. he can learn from what you teach him darling..

lmfao, well when he asked you you should of told him the truth because he's gonna be mad when he finds out..

Dummy, now you'll never get one from him because he has no reason to think he needs to try any harder or do things any different. YDI.

killabee 0

Aughh! Sorry if I have a double post or something, my comment keeps adding and then disappearing. I'll be suprised if it even shows up at all. :(

If u don't say anything you'll never make progress

Igor_g5 0

You're never gonna get one either. Tell him what he needs to do.

women like this one suck, bitch stop lying and tell the guy the truth. it sounds like he cares for you and you return the favor by lying. dumb ass hoe... YDI big time pussy.

how about you just stop faking orgasms? your bf will notice somethings up and asks you about it then tell your bf that you're bored of the same old and he needs to try something different. that way his feelings are spared and you two can work on your ******. a lot of people, guys and girls will eventually lose interest with repetition.

FHL apparently you dont mind. you're still with him

1121osu2110 0

most men can't please a woman just by pounding. there has to be stimulation to ur man in the boat. so whatever man thinks they get a woman off just by going in n out.... she fakes it almost everytime... sorry guys but that's the truth. that's y they say a woman knows what a woman wants! thank god I'm a lesbian!!

Thank God that your knowledge of women and their orgasms is wrong!! OP, you're stupid. In-cre-di-bly stupid. If you only can come clitoral, why faking a vaginal ******? If you're trying to come vaginal, why faking, knowing that you're losing all your chances to come vaginal with this boy? If you're one of those women who can't come, why faking (for the rest of your life)? I didn't even mention the lying, but girl, you are so stupid, and you'll never have an enjoyable sexlife if your attitude doesn't change.

wow 30, spoken like a true lesbian, totally clueless. some women CAN get off with poundiing, some need more clitoral stimulation, the answer is always communication. if your not talking with each other about what pleases you, youll never be truly satified in bed.

1121osu2110 0

you both are so ******* clueless on everything. any woman who says they get of just but vaginal incorse is a lying hoe. and a lesbian knows what a woman wants and how. I never was please sexually even with communication, when I was with a man. they are worthless jackasses who know nothing.

yourlifesfucked 0

let me say, 30, on behalf of men everywhere, we thank god that you're a lesbian as well. given your statement you are probably an uber bitch who can only get her rocks off with another uber bitch. please, don't swap teams again.

1121osu2110 - You're showing yourself to be clueless too. Different things affect different people differently, whilst something didn't get you off, doesn't mean to say that it's that way for all women. And calling someone a lying ho for saying something that you personally disagree with is just rude, as is calling all men worthless jackasses.

Once again, sweeping generalizations don't communicate anything except "I'm quite narrow-minded and proud of it." Some women can ****** without any genital stimulation/involvement whatsoever. Different, er, strokes for different folks.

I think it's quite clear that #30 has enough experience to say for a fact that men are worthless jackasses and can never pleasure a woman. She knows this because she has talked to every single man on the planet, and exhausted any possibility that any one of them can actually be a productive member of society. I mean, she got me spot on. Not only am I worthless, I'm also a jackass. I've also never participated positively in the pleasure of a woman, because I am utterly incapable of doing so. Now excuse me, I have to go be incompetent about something.

nomudkips 4

One in five women can have vaginal orgasms.

Yes, some women don't get off on just pounding. I'm not one of those women. So don't say that a woman who says she gets off on pounding is lying. YOU'RE IGNORANT.

1121osu2110, it is really fantastic to know that you are a lying hoe, but hey, not everyone is a dumb and ingnorant shit with a crappy sexlife. Although I must be honest, I prefer coming clitoral instead of vaginal

Agreed!! But I'm bi. But yes. My ex, she could get me off better than my boyfriend can now. :p