Communication

By ohyaknow - 30/09/2010 09:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me if I have ever or would ever fake an orgasm. I assured him that I wouldn't, when he has actually never given me one. I didn't have the heart to tell him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 000
You deserved it 37 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well that's just too bad. man up and tell him so he can maybe work on giving you one!

perdix 29

That is a question no man should ever ask -- there is only one answer that will always be given. As far as we are concerned, it doesn't matter to us whether your orgasms are real or not, they are just signals that we are doing it right. If you are faking, you are just screwing yourself (figuratively) because you are letting him get away with inadequate performance. If you lay there quietly as he pumps away, he might get the hint that he has work to do down there with his fingers and his tongue.

Comments

What's the point in a boyfriend then when you're closest friend is your electric *****, eh?

glambert1998 0
Adm055 0

You deceitful, craven coward. **** your boyfriend's life. I don't know him, but I'm pretty sure he deserves better than you.

thats kindda sad.. at least have the heart to tell him, trust me the damage is much worse on the long run if you dont.. communication people, communication!!!

moleSG 6

How's he going to change it if you never tell him?! YDI.

here's the deal - almost no relationship survives happily when one partner is not sexually satisfied. it's sad but true. sex isn't the most important thing, perhaps, but it isn't nothing either. I always say that if a relationship is a house, sex is not the bricks that build the house. but it is the mortar that holds the bricks together. help your man learn how to please you, or move on now before you break both of your hearts further down the road

LukeNukem_fml 3

You know, he probably asked you because he's got an idea that you aren't satisfied. Guys aren't just stupid idiots with penises, they actually *do* have an intuition. You need to do a favor for your relationship: be honest. SHOW the poor guy how to get you to ******. He's asking this because he wants to please you. If you can't even make yourself do it, you need to figure that out. You can both explore what feels good and what doesn't. If you can't ******, don't put all the weight onto his shoulders, and don't lie about it because you "didn't have the heart." You're only dooming your relationship, and he will definitely resent you.

Exactly Velvet. She needs to be proactive and show her lover what he needs to do, for both their sakes.