Clean

By Anonymous - 01/02/2014 18:37 - United States - Cortland

Today, my Axe shampoo, body wash, and deodorant finally did their job: they got a girl to notice me. Too bad the girl was my grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 026
You deserved it 14 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omfgitsmia 15

Axe is cheap. Try some big boy cologne, hm?

Volcan_fml 22

Seriously, if I met a guy that used nothing but Axe products, my ovaries would recede so far I'd have them for eyeballs.

Comments

Grauncho 27

I assure you, she only gave you attention out of pity.

YDI for thinking Axe would actually get you a girl.

What do you expect? Axe smells awful and it sounds like you use too much, judging by how many products you use.

thank you. I like I was the only one who hated the stuff. Axe just smells like ass and b.o to me >.< just use regular soap/bodywash, deodorant, and other products. the whole spicy musk thing doesn't make the nose happy

I hate the smell of axe as well Best thing i did with one of my friends was go shopping with him to find actual good smelling stuff. I wasnt into him but at least i wasnt smelling ass when we met up.

It probably smells good in small amounts, the problem is that most guys practically soak themselves in the stuff. Guys here's a hint: despite what the advertisements tell you, you aren't going to attract any women by overwhelming their senses, this is one of those cases of "less is more." Of course, people have different ideas of what smells good, so some women are going think it smells nice and others are going to think it smells nasty. Then there's me, who's sense of smell is so sensitive that everything seems to be magnified so that even small amounts of something can be overwhelming.

I also have a very sensitive nose. High school was a nightmare for my poor nose, practically every guy used that crap and smelled like they showered with it instead of water. O.P. try something less assaulting to the nose. Women everywhere will thank you for not raping their nose with that junk.

olpally 32

Of course a grandma would notice that smell, axe smells like them! Haha. Nasty.

They never said what kind of girl. Just a girl.

Op switch to dove men+care.... It doesn't smell like a garbage can, and I believe it's actually cheaper.

Sorry dude, the Axe ads lie. You are far better off to wash with an unscented soap, shampoo, and deodorant, and use (sparingly) a grown-up cologne. You might try Bay Rum, if you can find it.

Thank you. Less scent is better. You want subtle, something not noticed unless the individual is already close. And natural scents are better at the whole pheromone complimenting thing, which is going to help more if you're trying to unconsciously appeal to people.

In my humble opinion ONE Axe product is one too many, let alone three! YDefinitelyDI.

It's a start right? Give it time...just hope old spice doesn't give the impression of you are Sasquatch...