Clean

By Anonymous - 01/02/2014 18:37 - United States - Cortland

Today, my Axe shampoo, body wash, and deodorant finally did their job: they got a girl to notice me. Too bad the girl was my grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 026
You deserved it 14 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omfgitsmia 15

Axe is cheap. Try some big boy cologne, hm?

Volcan_fml 22

Seriously, if I met a guy that used nothing but Axe products, my ovaries would recede so far I'd have them for eyeballs.

Comments

ohishkabibble 21

YDI, OP. I'm thinking you probably reek of that shit, which deters more girls than it attracts (plus many women HATE Axe; try some Old Spice or something). In the case of scented stuff, less is more! You don't want to make people feel sick while in proximity to you.

gothmo 8

Axe in small doses is fine, but that's not a small dose... No wonder women aren't noticing you, they're likely trying to run from the stench! Use some scentless soaps and a good deodorant (Old Spice) and you'll be much better off.

Any girl with a brother who has gone through puberty will have suffered their bathroom/first floor/entire house stinking of that stuff. It smells horrific, worse than sweat. So you'll be turning off quite a lot of your "target market" by wearing it!

Highschool the damn hockey players would spray it as soon as they changed out of dress code and into workout gear, you couldn't get near the gym without feeling like you got maced. I was so glad to get medical notes to opt me out of the sports afternoons, because goddamn, it was enough to have me choking and staying outdoors in January (in upstate New York) I doubt my story is unique. Axe isn't a scent many women will have good memories associated with.

It's known as lynx in the UK and the memories aren't much better over here. In our high school, some of the boys used to use it instead of getting a shower. You'd just get hit by a wave of body spray and, once you'd learned to tolerate that, the stench of BO would hit you. Like 97, I suffered from the sporty guy's choice of body spray too! Because it's so cheap here, a lot of chavs buy it. I basically associate it with loud, obnoxious music on the bus and watering eyes. I don't think it would be so bad if people didn't think that half a can of the stuff was a moderate amount. It's too damn much!

katina1236 20

I'm sorry if I offend anyone or the op but do you actually believe those stupid commercials

theBadGuy37 9

No, I don't have any Axe body spray. Because I'm not a ******* douche.

Hint: every girlfriend I have ever had hates Axe.

Stop using axe if you want girls. Axe is for kids. Real men use branded cologne!! And branded shampoo

hey, at least Grandma is still alive, kicking & smelling.. some granny's can't smell a damn thing from 6 feet under! lmao

Maybe you should actually make and effort to talk to girls, and spend your money on taking them on dates, rather than spending it on axe products.