Chill

By daisyann - 15/07/2009 23:55 - United States

Today, I got pulled over for the first time. When the officer came up to my window, I immediately burst out into tears due to nervousness. He kept asking me for my licence and registration. Hysterical, I wasn't able to comply. He arrested me for not cooperating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 676
You deserved it 55 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

are you the girl from american idol who keeps crying for sanjaya?

Seti_fml 0

you deserve it, no way around that. You have to be an adult and keep your composure when being pulled over. It's part of your responsibility as a driver.

Comments

Stevieebabyy 0

My 9 year old sister could do better than that. Why does everyone on this site cry? Makes me want to smack them silly.

ithedarkknight 0

lmfao your a ******"WEIRDO" I would arrest you too... i mean its not that serious trying doing what they ask of you and maybe they will let you off i been pulled over before too but i simply followed his instructions and told him i was headed to school and he checked my license seen i never been in trouble before and said ok just be more careful and drive slower to the speed limit...

You ******* crybaby, all you have to do is give him your license and he'll give a nice ticket. Speeding is nothing to cry about, being arrested for not cooperating is something to cry about. Be a person and don't ******* cry.

ozymandias_fml 0

YDI, and glad you got arrested. If you are such an emotional wreck you cannot follow simple instructions, there is no way you are a safe driver.

wow u little pussy you cried lololololol!!!! YDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand being stressed out at getting pulled over, esp. the first time, but you should be able to compose yourself enough to give the cop whatever he was requesting.

I don't even know what to say to this. You have got to ctfd and gtfoh, OP.

Ibeapirate 0

Panic disorder much? It was a routine traffic stop. If the cop isn't an ass, they usually let you off with a warning for a first offense if it wasn't severe. Chill. The sky was not falling.

letitbe56 0

Ignorant about what a panic disorder is much? If the panic attack is in response to real anxiety, it's not a panic disorder. People with panic disorders get them for no reason. Not to say the OP doesn't have some kind of anxiety disorder. But a panic disorder it is not.