Chill

By daisyann - 15/07/2009 23:55 - United States

Today, I got pulled over for the first time. When the officer came up to my window, I immediately burst out into tears due to nervousness. He kept asking me for my licence and registration. Hysterical, I wasn't able to comply. He arrested me for not cooperating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 676
You deserved it 55 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

are you the girl from american idol who keeps crying for sanjaya?

Seti_fml 0

you deserve it, no way around that. You have to be an adult and keep your composure when being pulled over. It's part of your responsibility as a driver.

Comments

If you get yourself so worked up that you can't calm yourself down then perhaps you should see a doctor about that. Either that or stop driving around with drugs in your car and you won't be so nervous next time. :P

Oh come on. You cannot seriously expect sympathy for freaking the **** out for getting pulled over? Yes, it's creepy and scary and you might start shaking and crying a little out of the stress. Getting hysterical and not being able to do as he tells you? You need anxiety meds.

not sure which way to vote on this. but i do know your a titty-baby. but some people cant control their emotions. . . .

getting hysterical is something my 3 yr old does when she gets bad news. grow the **** up. you totally deserve it - but I blame your parents for doing such a shit job of raising you that they never exposed you to the skills needed to survive even the most basic of stressful situations.

Because cops are evil. Im an upright law abiding citizen and I hate them.

Stupid woman. Get the **** off the road.

blondiee09 0

#48 : LMAO. One would hope.

ssnickel 0

You completely deserved that. Props to the cop for arresting your ass. I ******* hate it when women cry or unbutton their shirts to get out of a ticket... you did something wrong to get pulled over so crying shouldn't get you out of it... that would never work for a man so it shouldn't work for whiny little bitches either. I hope you get your license suspended. BTW, before anyone calls me sexist, I'm a woman and have been pulled over and received a ticket before.

kitties_fml 12

she was crying because she was unreasonably nervous and hysterical...not on purpose to get out of a ticket...

lil_miz_liz09 0

Umm did you freaking read the FML? She wasn't trying to get out the ******* ticket. She was nervous.