Chill

By daisyann - 15/07/2009 23:55 - United States

Today, I got pulled over for the first time. When the officer came up to my window, I immediately burst out into tears due to nervousness. He kept asking me for my licence and registration. Hysterical, I wasn't able to comply. He arrested me for not cooperating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 676
You deserved it 55 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

are you the girl from american idol who keeps crying for sanjaya?

Seti_fml 0

you deserve it, no way around that. You have to be an adult and keep your composure when being pulled over. It's part of your responsibility as a driver.

Comments

The truth is, even if you're an ordinary "good" citizen, it's highly unlikely that you'll go through your whole life without any interaction with law enforcement. I'm sorry no one put that idea in your head before you got pulled over so you'd at least be a little emotionally prepped for the experience. I understand why you'd be scared and upset. In reality, a lot of cops are abrasive and rude to people who don't deserve it. That being said, a lot of people DO deserve it. They protect us and although they can be D-bags, we're not complaining when they're saving our butts.

degenerate1991 0

The first time I got pulled over, it was for going 70 miles an hour in a 30, reckless driving. I didn't cry or do anything ridiculous, but I was shaking like mad. The cop, because I was "too nervous" to have been "just speeding", handcuffed me and searched my vehicle for drugs (as if I would have been speeding if I was running drugs). So yeah, that's no fun.

... Wow. I'd take #157's and #159's advice.

I love how the first thing they usually ask you is something like, "how are you doing?", when they pull you over. "Well, I mean, I just got pulled over..."

lol damn. i never got pulled over before and sadly i picture myself doing this too lol......fml.....

Lozer666 0

Just carry a large onion in your shirt pocket and tell the cop that's the reason you're crying.

cinnomonroll 0

u idiot! why would u cry ? it's no big deal. pay ur ticket and go!

You moronic idiots act like you never panicked before in you're life. "Why would you cry?", "you're pathetic", blah frickety blah. Op needs to grow from her experiences her self. she doesn't need assholes like you guys putting her down for learning. she's a human you **** ups, not a robot.

you poor thing. i'd suggest jumping of the bridge, it's probably for thr best