Cheap ass

By fme - 24/09/2009 05:24 - United States

Today, I took the family to the Rainforest Café. There was no parking and I hate having to pay $12 for valet parking. I parked at Walgreens across the street in the only spot without a "Patrons only, violators will be towed" sign. It was covered by the tree branches. It cost me $225 for the cab and fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 684
You deserved it 44 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate the way you worded your FML, buddy.

THANK YOU!! Finally, someone that I can agree with. It takes five more seconds to write out complete sentences with correct spelling and grammar. Talking in "computer" and "text" talk has turned us into morons and is the reason why so many of you idiots don't even know how to spell half the words you use or how to properly construct sentences. Congratulations, you use "no" to spell "know". This just proves to the world you are a dumb ass.

Comments

leggyxo 0

If every other spot had the sign, wouldnt you figure that one SHOULD have it to? Eh, common sense kind of. Especially if there were a tree in front of where it should be. Sucks to not have common knowledge.

skullbuster 0

OMG, get a life - you actually fact checked the OP on the restaurant reference?!

j845 0

no, i work by there so i know there's a walgreens across the street and tow signs everywhere.

you know, you should have taken the picture of the tree covering the sign as that would have made the store have to pay for the damages. you cant fine someone if a tree or shrub has grown in front of the sign, it is the business' responsibility to maintain their grounds.

shopfitch 7

You deserved it for being such a cheapskate. Everyone else had to pay the valet. Why shouldn't you?

gigi03 5

Thats what you get for being cheap thats why its not good to be cheap all the time