By doggybag - 24/09/2009 05:17 - Canada

Today, I was walking my dogs. I had a doggy bag, and was holding it closed, then breathing in it, so it would blow up. My dogs 'went', so I picked it up and kept walking. As I was heading home, I absent-mindedly started blowing into the bag again. Everything ended up in my mouth and on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 774
You deserved it 80 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have seen it coming...never develop habits like that. This will probably teach you not to...

You just brought a whole new meaning to getting shitfaced.

Comments

You should have seen it coming...never develop habits like that. This will probably teach you not to...

HahaYDI 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
inconvienentgurl 0

if u only breathed in it then u wouldnt of had that stuff on ur face...u would of had to breath IT IN to have that all on u n in ur mouth... either u worded this wrong, u dont kno wat ur saying, or its fake. either way YDI 4 any part of that.

WHOA! I just realized something, about 7 hours after I posted this...that I was first. I know this will be deleted, I just wanna savor the moment you know? Cuz ive gotten like 12th before, and I got 4th on something else today, but I mean wow, first. If life had GamerScore, this would be a 50G Achievment. [50G - Woke up before 6 and managed to get first reply on an FML post] and I guess it'd be a double because I'd end up getting: [25G - Realizing you probably won't be part of the 58% of Juniors who have had sex] Oh well. “Hope is a desire with an expectation of accomplishment.” These are my accomplishments. The rare and the few things a broken man can hope for, but one day we'll drink to this and laugh. Laugh well, and wholeheartedly.

Dogs don't carry hepatitis, good try though lmao.

Wow I love this website, I can put down other people's miserable lives, and beautiful Russian brides are only a click away on the right!

why would you do something like that anyway? :|

Favorited. That's just great. I'm thinking YDI, but there's such a strong element of FYL in this, so I feel for you.

it says he was blowing in the bag then breasthing it in... read the fml... and this was supposed to reply to another comment

wtf, how could you not notice the smell?!?! YDI

You just brought a whole new meaning to getting shitfaced.

Win. I don't want to speak too soon, but the comments appear to be doing better.

jchansfan 0

That's disgusting, but really undeniably entirely your fault...

heyyou1203 0

agreed. wtf were u thinking? i could see if you blew in it to open it up as your dog pooped, but if you don't need to use a new bag, why the hell were you breathing in it?!?!

That's one way to break a habit. Although, I'm trying to figure out how you 'absent-mindedly' lifted the bag back up to your mouth without noticing the added weight, let alone the smell.

hothotheat_ 13

It's like people who bite their nails. Even if they know they were just doing something gross or unsanitary with their hands, they just absent mindedly bite. I speak from experience. /:

Xx_f_us_all 0

#6 ftfw!!! lol I've done that before it's not a good exprience....lol