Cheap ass

By fme - 24/09/2009 05:24 - United States

Today, I took the family to the Rainforest Café. There was no parking and I hate having to pay $12 for valet parking. I parked at Walgreens across the street in the only spot without a "Patrons only, violators will be towed" sign. It was covered by the tree branches. It cost me $225 for the cab and fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 684
You deserved it 44 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate the way you worded your FML, buddy.

THANK YOU!! Finally, someone that I can agree with. It takes five more seconds to write out complete sentences with correct spelling and grammar. Talking in "computer" and "text" talk has turned us into morons and is the reason why so many of you idiots don't even know how to spell half the words you use or how to properly construct sentences. Congratulations, you use "no" to spell "know". This just proves to the world you are a dumb ass.

Comments

1ParanoidAndroid 7

In many states if you can show a photo of the blocked sign you can get out of the fine. It's worth a try.

killinmesmalls 0

what's up with all the FML's about parking tickets? lame lame lame!

Gee, this sounds nothing like this FML http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/5399983 posted 3 days ago.

mpangz 0

Yes. It sounds exactly like that other FML :)

You found the "'only' spot without a 'PATRONS ONLY. VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED' sign?"

 Do you think that Walgreen's (It's not the same as Wal-mart) saves a spot for freeloading parasites?

 They have a handicapped spot, maybe a pregnant mothers' spot and evidently, you believe they should have a spot for Scrooges-who-won't-pay-twelve-bucks-for-a-valet-but-will-pay-fourteen-bucks-to-eat-a-salad-under-a-plastic-tree spot.

 Good luck in court.

He was taking his family, that implies it was a celebratory meal of some sort, where you want to go somewhere expensive. Maybe he isn't cheap, he just wants to save some money on the already extortionate prices.

You realize that when someone uses about 20 consecutive hyphens, it is humor, not a scholarly analysis of human behavior. Lighten up, Francis. My family actually checked out the menu at out local Rainforest cafe this very weekend. (That's how I knew about the $14 salad.) My daughter decided she'd rather have La Madeleine. I hate valet parking for a couple of reasons other than the cost. First, I feel naked without my car keys on me. (Guess where I hang them when I am literally naked? JK!) Second, I hate the loss of control over my ride. If the AUTOmobile means anything, it is that you yourSELF control when and where you go. If you hand over your car to a valet, you might as well take a cab.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

#53, ever heard of sarcasm? Probably not, it's not all that common, especially on FML! Humor, sarcasm, and shitty situations certainly don't go hand-in-hand.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0
visage 0

The food at that place sucks anyways. unless you were taking your kids for the experience, ydi!