Cheap ass

By fme - 24/09/2009 05:24 - United States

Today, I took the family to the Rainforest Café. There was no parking and I hate having to pay $12 for valet parking. I parked at Walgreens across the street in the only spot without a "Patrons only, violators will be towed" sign. It was covered by the tree branches. It cost me $225 for the cab and fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 684
You deserved it 44 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate the way you worded your FML, buddy.

THANK YOU!! Finally, someone that I can agree with. It takes five more seconds to write out complete sentences with correct spelling and grammar. Talking in "computer" and "text" talk has turned us into morons and is the reason why so many of you idiots don't even know how to spell half the words you use or how to properly construct sentences. Congratulations, you use "no" to spell "know". This just proves to the world you are a dumb ass.

Comments

I hate the way you worded your FML, buddy.

So it wasn't actually the only spot? Why the quotation marks?

thank you! unneccessary quotation marks drive me "insane."

#20 is made of win.....and spice and everything nice

what about the sugar, and where the f@%k is the professor?

bosshaug 0

Rainforest cafe sucks **** and gives me a foot job

That was really good Allmighty, lol you definitely made me laugh. You also made me think of Burger King haha. ________________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

deliapearl 0

AFAIK, at least in most of Europe, fines can be contested when the sign owner failed to ensure maintenance and visibility.

mpangz 0

Sucks, I totally feel for towing situations. I detest towing companies, and people who tow other people's car. If you can contest it, do it.

Lol, there are four people with icons like plexico's! It's getting confusing.

Even worse, my comments are getting munched.

mpangz 0

ahh mac photobooth. they're so cute though.

I think it's fixed now. But then last time I said that, it immediately proved me wrong.

dbeatty 12

what about when your car breaks down?

Hey genius.... if the sign is improperly displayed then it is their fault and they have to cover your towing and cab costs. YDI it if you don't make them pay.