Caught in 4K

By tanksfan - 05/01/2010 05:55 - India

Today, after secretly smoking for more than two years, I decided to quit. I came home from work to see my wife holding a pack and asking me what was it doing behind the toilet seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 407
You deserved it 41 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her your girlfriend must have left them there, she will forget all about the smokes.

Comments

this happened to me, except i was on the other end of it. The lying is far worse than the smoking. ydi. She's supposed to be your wife.

Lemme guess, all this drama makes you want to smoke?

Wait, you mean it took two years for your wife to find out even though you've been hiding it behind the toilet (one of the most obvious and therefore bad places to hide things)? Sounds like she's been smoking something as well...

Yeah, you quit just today. You couldn't think of any better excuses? YDI.

im saying this is fake. I mean seriously, how can you go for 2+ years without your wife noticing that you taste like an ashtray? or that you smell, or the bathroom smells, your clothes, your breath. Tobacco has a strong smell, it's really not that easy to get rid of really fast.

Yeah, the timing might have sucked for you, but you still deserve it, going behind her back for so many years is not cool no matter what decisions you might make after the fact. Tell me this: Upon your decision to quite, were you also deciding to own up to her about doing it behind her back the whole time? If you were, I have some sympathy that she found out before you got a chance to tell her yourself. But if not, sorry bud, your own fault.

that_guy321 2

FAKE. How can you go two years smoking and NOT get caught? It gives you a pretty nasty odor.

What are you 12? If your old enough to be married than you should have enough balls to man up

for Christs sake ur already married ur acting like a 12 yr old kid yrying to hide he smokes dude YDI

the wife found only after 2 years the hidden cigarettes? She did a not very nice job cleaning... especially the toilet...