By Namnack - 02/02/2010 19:38 - Netherlands

Today, I found I had rolled, and was smoking a cigarette without realising it after proudly entering my third day of being a non-smoker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 868
You deserved it 32 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shit happens, man. doesn't mean you failed, just start day one again and hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Comments

DavidA91 0

I'm damn sure he means rolling as the extremely common term for dropping ecstacy or rolling ecstacy, the drug

@ 75: No. He meant he'd put tobacco onto a rolling paper and made himself a cigarette and had already begun smoking it before he realised, "lol oops".

99 and 105 I'm relativly sure 75 was joking.....

It's hard to tell anymore. Most people lack common sense these days, so I was throwing it out there. At least I didn't call him a dumbass about it. :/

acai_blueberry 0

should be more empathetic, this has nothing to do with being dumbass. plenty of people start doing things out of habit, even if u only do it for a few hours constantly. and cigarettes are addicting. good luck man, and just try to get rid of the stuff, unless its someone else's and then just keep it away from u

Intellectualist 0
Monikabug 9

Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious.

come on keep trying! u can do it. the first three days are the hardest I hear but u can do it!

Anybody who started smoking ciggs within the last twenty years is, in fact, a dumbass.

this is really sad unlucky OP but there is 1 question that I have to ask what were you doing with cigarettes if you were in your third day of being a non smoker?

MissKelly8D 0

couldn't have said it better myself.

no worries, smoking is where its at all the cool kids are doing it these days haha.

choosemusic 0

yeah, no, it's not cool at all. in any way.

ruins ur lungs and ***** you over in short or long is some way it sucks

jasonsaied 1

jesus u stupid bitches leave this dude alone he was being sarcastic

crailboyne 0

yes. that is why there was a "haha" at the end. why r americans so stupid?

yourlifesfucked 0

america hater fail. just becuz 2 or 3 people who may or may not be americans are dumb that doesnt mean we all are. by that logic, all muslims are violent extremists who blow themselves up for the glory of allah. ******* asshole, DIAF.

cowgod 0

what are you talking about? smoking is deadly. however, weed is a very healthy habit and it will make you super cool

Why "r" Americans stupid? Excuse me for being a stupid American, but it really pisses me off when people are to lazy to type an extra two letters.

Monikabug 9

no #5! You're only cool if you pee your pants. :)

dontpanic_fml 32

Yeah...SERIOUSLY...when people are too stupid to recognize obvious sarcasm and actually bury the ******* comment...damn. But **** the person who said Americans are stupid. Really? Get the **** over it

kids dont think its cool anymore. they are getting "smarter"..

Rhien: That ought to say "too lazy"... not "to lazy." :-)

yeah that's what I was thinking, advice to quit smoking, rip up the butt of your ciggarette, it makes you not look forward to the next one

If you roll your own like the OP said, there is no butt :/

cgyguy 0

I call bs... what was the op doing? sleep smoking....

Intellectualist 0
oh_dee 0

This makes no sense. How do you not realize you're smoking a cigarette that you rolled all by yourself? Can't you SMELL it? YDI all the way.

Smoking becomes habitual; second nature.

akalisser 0

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it literally. I think he meant it as in he wanted to stop smoking, but out of habit he rolled and smoked it before he could really put any cognitive thought to it.

oh_dee 0

Makes sense, but I think any person would consider what he was doing even a little bit throughout the time it takes to get out the ingredients and roll the cigarette. Unless he was still half-asleep or something. Even so, he should have thrown those things away or given them to someone else if he planned to quit! Take away the temptation for the first few weeks since it's such a hard habit to break, you know?

oh_dee, is your photo warped? If not, it's probably just the angle but your forhead looks rather big.

bluesclues72 0

if you have been smoking for a long time you get used to it. maybe the OP forgot about quitting. it's a habit. now maybe you could be supportive and a big bitch?

dudeitsdanny 9

Why be supportive? This is FML, not "I-Fell-Off-The-Wagon-Lets-All-Be-Nice-To-Me".com OP deserves it for still having that stuff, knowing he's still a new non-pothead.

dudeitsdanny 9

Meant to say smoker. But if it's pot, thenvibdon't retract it.

You clearly don't know any die hard addicts. For some smoking comes as habitual as breathing.

@derangedfox, I was thinkin the same thing... it kinda scared me...

@39 and 103: do you seriously have nothing better to do than make fun of people on fml? and people who make fun of others for physical attributes are PATHETIC!

lulz at all the hypocrites who voter ydi. do you know how hard it is to quit an addiction? for all the boys, try to quit jacking off for a week, can you do it? didn't think so. and smoking is worse than that.

Enoch134 0

lol I can't stop playing mind games with my gf soon to be x then I get back with her fml I like the girl

Animalover 0

Yeah, except he wouldn't have been able to "accidentally" roll a cig if he GOT RID OF EVERYTHING.

Jacking off is good for you. Therefore you can't compare them.