Caught in 4K

By tanksfan - 05/01/2010 05:55 - India

Today, after secretly smoking for more than two years, I decided to quit. I came home from work to see my wife holding a pack and asking me what was it doing behind the toilet seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 407
You deserved it 41 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her your girlfriend must have left them there, she will forget all about the smokes.

Comments

dangletsbang21 0

sounds like your in deep shit :)

xxreikoxx 31

Kudos for quitting; maybe your wife will understand that you perhaps hid them behind the toilet with the intention on flushing them down the toilet? She may even help you along in the quitting progress, too. For those who thought he deserved it, you're all idiots. Give the guy some credit for leaving them at home rather than at work. No, he shouldn't have hid his smoking from his wife, but it's in the past. Get over it.

Just say a friend from work was trying to quit and you took his cigs to help, you wanted to throw them in the trash but didn't cause the pack was full and had no clue what to do with it, hence how it ended up there in the first place.

iSnipeFatPeople 18

Because lying to your wife again will certainly help the situation.

xxreikoxx 31

For #12, consider it a good thing that you don't, for your sake.

dangletsbang21 0

the other part of mine didn't show, just explain to her, she's your wife she is suppose to understand.

you're a grown married man, why the hell do you feel the need to hide anything??? especially from your wife?

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

now do you have to hide the bruises?