Busted

By Anonymous - 20/12/2009 03:08 - United States

Today, I was approached by a policeman who asked me if I was the owner of the green Camry. Turns out my parents decided to teach me a lesson for lying where I had been by reporting the car stolen. They also wouldn't answer my one phone call. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 007
You deserved it 9 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude...what the hell....I understand parental punishment may be needed for lying, but giving you a criminal record? Them is some ****** up people right there, OP.

The police should go after your parents for wasting police time and resources. "Teaching kids a lesson" is no reason to do this.

Comments

FYI your parents just lied to police, that's a felony and they are soon going to be the ones in jail for falsifying a police report. After all, it doesn't say he borrowed it and they are still lying because he returned it after the night.

xnj319 2

Love it. Your parents are awesome. It's good that there are still parents out there who will stand up to their snot-nosed lying kids.

xnj shut the hell up.Op's parents are not awesome they are douches.Would they still be awesome if op was killed in prison.Think before you start acting like a redneck over-religious freak

"Hey honey, lets teach our daughter a lesson about lying! To do that lets lie to the police and file a report which would rightfully cause us to be arrested under the law!"

janise 2

The parents should have just grounded the OP for lying. They had no business calling the police over something every child does at some point. What next? Are they going to send the OP to military school because she got home 5 minutes past curfew?

CoffeeCovered 0

Your parents punished you for lying by lying themselves? I smell hypocrisy.

You probably shouldn't have lied to your parents, but in no way was that appropriate punishment! You know, the cops could charge them for wasting their precious time and tax payer's money, that's a WAY worse thing to do and much more damaging to society than lying to your parents.

For all we know, the Parents could have been good friends with the Police Agency that did this..

I call shenanigans The police would see that you had the same last name as the owner of the car and that would raise a few eyebrows, then they'd go mushroom slap your parents, and you get more then one phone call, this isn't a cheesy cop drama oh and YDI for lying

joezgirly 0

You know you get more then one call right?

Sooooo... the big question is, did you learn your lesson?!?!?!????