Confess!

By hitandrun - 10/08/2009 18:28 - United States

Today, I hit a parked car and fled because I was so scared. Four hours later, the cops showed up at my house so I broke down crying confessing everything. Turns out, they weren't there about the car I hit. They were alerting me about the string of burglaries in my neighborhood recently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 221
You deserved it 76 085

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glad they caught you!!! Some dumb idiot did that to my car. TWO THOUSAND dollars worth of damage. Wish I could catch them!!! Hope you get fined too!!!

MustangBaby 0

Comments

MustangBaby 0
pwnrzero 0

who knows? the op might be posting on here even though the cops said no problem and walked away. they cant press charges. no proof as far as i can see. so, not a fml, but more a ydi

Haha they have no proof and you just proved it on the Internet worst criminal ever. Have fun with you criminal record. DON'T PICK UP THE SOAP!! I'll give you my teeshirt for a grilled cheese.

Oh you're a girl?! Oh well since most jailwomen are really men DON'T DROP THE SOAP you stupid drunk drivers with your American made beer. You make me sick. That's right feel bad Bitch!

ever heard of a poker face? op should look into one.

you're an idiot for a)fleeing and b)confessing instantly.

dumbass. next time, keep your mouth shut until you find out what they want.

the fact that she confessed doesn't mean she's a dumbass. it's because she hit s car a drove off

Glad they caught you!!! Some dumb idiot did that to my car. TWO THOUSAND dollars worth of damage. Wish I could catch them!!! Hope you get fined too!!!

Jazzywrites007 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Mancubus 2

Obviously you've never been a victim of a hit and run

Ryu148 0

How would I handle it? Suave? No. But also...running away like a little bitch? No! If I hit a car, I would stay around, exchange insurance information, tell the cops what they need to know, and so on. Its the ******* law, and I obey those things.

58- you're an idiot how would you feel if someone hit your car and fled the scene. You would have to pay thousands of dollars for that damage and you wouldn't even know who did this to you. It sucks! Stop acting like its okay because it's not the person should at least have the courtesy and respect to stick around and exchange information instead of being a little bitch.

Criminals get busted not because they are clever...

Orchid_fml 2

it sounds like you always break down under pressure . what an admirable trait .

YDI for not always wiping front to back.

shaZamy 0

next time, don't do a hit and run