Take what you can

By omglifee - 20/12/2009 04:13 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I sneezed seven times in a row. That's the closest thing I've had to an orgasm in months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 901
You deserved it 4 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

That's why the ladies love me! My secret: I wear a cologne made of pepper. They often buy me gifts afterwards to apologize for the sneezing fits and to thank me for the trip to paradise! Move over, Dr. Love, here comes Dr. Pepper.

Comments

Daft_Punk709 0

People! Have you not heard of the Urban Legend? It states that if you sneeze seven times in a row, you'll have an ******. That's what she's referring to!

/But how exactly is a sneeze anything close to an ******??

#62, It's a muscle spasm, with sneezing, its in your chest, and with an ******, its in your pubic area.

^ This is the obvious answer. You may stop reading now and may move on to the next FML.

bloozombie 0

that's what I was thinking when I was reading this FML. seriously, she could fix that problem.

She said "in months" which implies she is NOT a virgin. What's wrong with virgins anyway?

DamionDude 0

But isn't a woman ****** a myth?

jamie_leeann23 0

Really, from a sneeze. sneezes are unpleasant, ********** or something. FYL

SweetestSin 4

I don't know what the hell kind of sneezes you have but mine don't even remotely feel close to an ******! Ever hear of a vibrator? If you think sneezes are orgasmic wait until you try one of those.

Daft_Punk709 0

I think she's referring to the urban legend that if you sneeze seven times, you'll have an ****** or something along the lines of that.

You guys are retarded. It's a known fact that if you sneeze a certain amount of times in a row it induces an ******. :l but yeah, get a fb or something.

SweetestSin 4

I think number 8 is retarded, snopes has confirmed that this is false. As a person who has allergies I have sneezed way more than 7 times, only satisfaction I got was getting the sneeze out, nothing orgasmic worthy. Maybe you and the OP have sneeze fetishes?

perdix 29

That's why the ladies love me! My secret: I wear a cologne made of pepper. They often buy me gifts afterwards to apologize for the sneezing fits and to thank me for the trip to paradise! Move over, Dr. Love, here comes Dr. Pepper.