Are you my new mommy?

By Anonymous - 05/02/2010 21:07 - United States

Today, I was anxiously waiting for the guy I had a crush on to pick me up for our first date. He shows up with his son, whom I never knew about, and takes us to Chuck E. Cheese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 854
You deserved it 5 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

is that really a problem? better know now then later

BadPinkKitty07 0

I really can't think of anything more romantic than soggy pizza and a man in a sweaty mouse costume. the hyper kids and vomit hidden in the strangest places in the play place is just a plus.

Comments

at least he didn't like get up and dance to the dance the creepy mouse did oh wait nevermind

sucksforyoudude 0

you totaly deserve it. if him having a kid bothers you that bad, he will find better

cam007_fml 0

Did you ever ask about him having kids? No need to tell if it was never asked.

ElMundio87 0

oh yeah that's a really good question "are you hiding kids from me?"

Moonstarmist 0

FYL. While there is nothing wrong with him having a kid, it would have been better for the guy to let you know without showing up with the kid like that. That's a lot to take in on the first date.

xxmarlboroxx 0

and...? who gives a damn? like others said, it was just a crush, and just a first date. youdont like it, move on. if you don't care, stop whining about stupid shit.

theociismyliife 0

so what? you're a whiney bitch. he sounds like a better person than you are.

lostladyknight 0

I don't exactly see how this is an FML. You went out on a date with a good guy, who loves his kid. And, who was willing to show you how much he loved his kid. Besides, Chuck E. Chesse is fun! I mean, yeah... it sucks that you got surprised with this really big info about him and you didn't have time to digest before you actually met the kid. And, obviously the kid changes the relationship you'll have with him. But, you've got this out of the way at the start. If you're open to it, it doesn't have to effect your relationship. Plus--if you ever end up marrying him you can make him change all the diapers of your future kids! Cuz, he knows what he's doing!

uh....how is this an FML? Oh yeah, it's NOT. Gosh.... maybe it's kinda awkward that you didn't know he had a child, but sheesh. By no means is this FML worthy.

Don't feel badly. Showbiz Pizza was better, anyways. The Rock-afire Explosion band was off the chain.

Kockdiesel 0

so true. where a kid can be a kid.