Animal

By Anonymous - 22/05/2017 12:00

Today, I worked construction building a hotel. I was taking out the trash when I suddenly felt an extreme urge to poop. I ran into one of the rooms and found an empty cardboard box to poop into. Finished, I closed the box and made my way to the door. I then saw my boss staring at me from the closet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 758
You deserved it 4 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

"Oh, I'm sorry. sir. I didn't realize you were using the room. Did you need the box next?"

The real question is what was your boss doing in the closet?

Comments

Druu 53

"Oh, I'm sorry. sir. I didn't realize you were using the room. Did you need the box next?"

There are just so many things wrong with this I don't konw where to begin!

Does a construction worker shit in a box?

I hope you were carrying the box, and didn't plan on just leaving it there.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The real question is what was your boss doing in the closet?

Isn't it obvious? He's not ready to fully come out as gay, bisexual, or trans yet.

Working, of course; it's a construction site

"Oh, sorry sir. I just wanted to experience how a cat does it in a litter box. It's not half- bad. Would you like to try it?"

Don't you have portable Loo's on site? How did you wipe? Where did you leave the box after? How did you wash your hands? Most importantly, what on earth did your boss say after he came put of the closet??

And in a few days, we'll see: "Today, I have a Ph.D. in medieval Hungarian poetry and to make a dent in my $200,000 student loan debt, I took a job cleaning up at a construction site. In one room, I found a sealed cardboard box and picked it up, and it seemed heavier than an empty box would be. I was excited as discovering lost property would contribute to advancement in my new career. Before bringing it to my boss (a closeted fellow, but that's another story), I wanted to examine the contents of the box to ensure it's value. As I opened it, the stench punched me in the face as I stared at shit -- not items of low value, no, literal shit (feces, excrement, dung!) I felt at that moment, I saw my life as this metaphor: a box of shit. Am I violating the 300-character limit? Hell, yeah, but did you not see "box of shit?" FML."