America! F*** yeah!

By scarredforlife - 08/08/2009 01:34 - United States

Today, it was my mom's birthday, I planned to wish her a happy birthday as she woke up. I opened the door to her room, only to see my dad dancing around in an American flag thong. Grimacing in pain, I closed the door right away. Not only am I forever disturbed, but now my dad is asking me how he looks naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 222
You deserved it 7 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What has been seen cannot be unseen, sadly. *shutters at the mere thought*

taz1 1

Well at least he's patriotic...

Comments

codyxfail 0

Just saying, first. Also lolol dads rock.

YDI for having a mom whose birthday happens to be the day you have a dad.

The etymology of the word ***** is unclear. The Oxford English Dictionary (OED) describes the word as being of "obscure origin".[2] One theory is that it originally referred to the phallus-shaped peg used to lock an oar in position on a dory (small boat). It would be inserted into a hole on the side of the boat, and is very similar in shape to the modern toy. It is possible that the sex toy takes its name from this sailing tool, which also lends its name to the town of ***** and the nearby ***** Island in Newfoundland, Canada. Others suggest the word is a corruption of Italian diletto (for "delight").[3] According to the OED, the word's first appearance in English was in Thomas Nashe's Choise of Valentines or the Merie Ballad of Nash his ***** (c. 1593).[4] The word also appears in Ben Jonson's 1610 play, The Alchemist. William Shakespeare used the term once in The Winter's Tale, believed to be from 1610 or 1611, but not printed until the First Folio of 1623.[5] The phrase "Dil Doul", referring to a man's penis, appears in the 17th century folk ballad "The Maids Complaint for want of a Dil Doul".[6]The song was among the many in the library of Samuel Pepys, and the term "doul" still means a child's little penis in modern Persian. Olisbos is a classical term for a *****, from the Greek ολισβος; a godemiche is a ***** in the shape of a penis with scrotum. In some modern languages, the names for ***** can be more descriptive, creative or subtle—note, for instance, the Russian Фаллоимитатор ("phallic imitator"), the Hindi darshildo, the Spanish consolador ("consolation" or "consolator"), and the Welsh cala goeg ("fake penis").

YDI for planning the disaster of 9/11

has happened to me but with my uncle dancing to my aunt it was a really akward moment

What has been seen cannot be unseen, sadly. *shutters at the mere thought*

Well... it could be worse... it could have been your mom, or you could have been a girl.

how do you know it's not a girl? I really hope it's not. FYL op

taz1 1

Well at least he's patriotic...

It takes more than the American Flag in possession to be Patriotic.

alex_vik 0

If he was patriotic he'd know that the American flag is not to be used as clothing, except as a patch on military personnel.

LMAO at #4!! But yeah, #7's right, waving around an American flag does make you patriotic.

M13LO 0

haha we all know you went back to take a second look..

Haha that comment just made my year! Well how did he look. I bet your jelous of your mom 

Good to hear! Thats the first one of my comments to make anybodies year.

I think many people would rather have the treat of sleeping in on their birthday. You could have at least made breakfast if your plan was to wish her happy birthday as she woke up.

Exactly. OP: for your mom's birthday how about you make her a gift of some privacy and good manners?

thats what i'm saying. always knock, it avoids any awkward situation possible lol.

Imawhalerider 0

Hosay can he see YDI for going in their room when your mom is having a birthday.

widad_xoxo 0