You tried

By Anonymous - 09/12/2011 07:56 - Australia

Today, I was set up on a blind date. When I arrived, the person waiting for me was a woman. It appears that my friends have always thought I was a lesbian, and that they 'played along' when I talked about guys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 307
You deserved it 3 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jpoole 4

How awkward...it's pretty cruel that that is the way they decided to tell you...

Comments

DocBastard the Amazing Soothsayer has foreseen the comments on this FML being shut down imminently due to extreme stupidity of most of the comments.

You powers of stating the obvious are incredible.

Schizomaniac 24

You powers of embarrassing yourself are incredible.

Doc, I think 48 has something stuck up his anus that might need removal.

perdix 29

perdix the Magnificent predicts that it is not just garden-variety stupidity that will shut down the comments, but homophobic idiocy. If she were a vegetarian lesbian, this thread wouldnt have got to comment #2.

It seems people are afraid to comment now. Hm. Interesting.

thatKidzmOm 10

Love the blog, docbastard...helped to pass my boring night shift. And to realize that 99.9% of the human population are idiots. We are the minority here. I'm thinking of building a fall out shelter in preparation for when the idiots take over.

Playing year-round softball is usually a red flag.

Um I stereo typical? I play softball and I'm the farthest from a lesbian.

I concur, this is just the FML type to. Get locked down my idiots commenting.

Jorcar 8

That sounds like some miscommunication.

You don't think they should share their thoughts with you? At least they are your friends?

perdix 29

I wonder if the other woman was also set up mistakenly or whether she was a real, dyed-in-the-wool lesbian? Strap-ons are a fair substitute for what you really want, but they are probably as close as you are ever going to get. And I'll bet that chick will lick you better than any dude ever will.

graphicstyle7 17

Perhaps... it's time to change your style a little?

Sab0026 0

Just because her friends hoked her up with a female doesn't mean she's "Butch" looking. Stop being ******* retarded.