Assumptions

By oops - 08/05/2013 14:44 - Canada - Okotoks

Spicy
Today, while packing for a trip, my mom bumped my bag and it started to vibrate. She flew into a huge rage calling me all sorts of colourful names, thinking it was a sex toy. It was my tooth brush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 572
You deserved it 5 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

\ 28

Why is it that everyone seems so quick to judge??

Colorful names huh? "How dare you bring that vibrator you greenish, pinkish, orange with a tint of blue!!"

Comments

\ 28

Why is it that everyone seems so quick to judge??

CallMeMcFeelii 13

It's first impressions. We can't help it. Plus it's OP's family. Family judge each other secretly.

Even if it was a sex toy. Its none of her business, unless your sharing that info with her. Sorry for people like that OP.

It could be used as a sex toy if you wanted to I suppose.

Even if it was a sex toy I tell my mom I have one if she has an issue to keep it to her self. Ask her would you rather me play with one sex toy or sleep with lots of men.

summerguy97 16

Well...I guess a vibrating toothbrush can be considered a sex toy in some circumstances.

Doesn't anyone remember the FML of the guy hearing buzzing in his sisters room and then she comes out and puts HIS toothbrush away in the bathroom??

or why it even matters had it been a sex toy

Maybe she should take a second to think before calling her daughter such rude things.

wlddog 14

It sounds like mom is over reacting out of guilt. Lots of people think they should feel guilty for having sex toys. They just has a taboo attached to them.

It doesn't say a gender. Op could be a man :o

I didn't realize people were calling a ******** a tooth now.

Well a vibrating truth brush can be used in imaginative ways. That is what big bang theory tells us anyway.

You guys obviously missed the joke in that episode it's obviously a toy but Sheldon is too naive to realize what the buzzing sound was.

No 30....In one of the episodes Amy said she named her tooth brush to penny....

Anyone else think of Fight Club? "Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor. But every once in a while it's a *****. Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a *****. We have to use the indefinite article, 'a *****', never your *****."

kriz_allizwell 6

You forgot the first rule of fight club, man! You should'nt talk about fight club.

rg350dx 29

20. Yeah it's how Wonder Woman performs her dental care.

CheeseTron 15

Don't meh yourself so quickly, I enjoyed that one, and it's original, not just an overused pun, that would have been a shitty situation.

rg350dx 29

It was a good pun! I guess 4 thought it was a damned if you *****, damned if you dildon't situation.

TheHarvest 7

how dare you care about your dental hygiene??

I'm just going to tag off your comment. I never understood this "taboo" about sex when it came to parents. Your child will eventually grow up and will have sex, over reacting like Op's mother is just plain stupid. Parents need to really have the talk with their child because sex is everywhere and I don't know where I was going with this. Hopefully some of you understand what I was trying to say.

Did you click the reply button by mistake or something?

You can also use that as a sex toy.. just saying.

The amount of shitty parents is too damn high!

TwoOneFive 11