You're nicked

By kb10 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I got arrested for shoplifting. I don't know what's worse, that I stole a one dollar bottle of chocolate milk, or that I didn't have the dollar to pay for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 436
You deserved it 75 919

Top comments

Its the fact that you are too lazy to work that's worse. Face it.

I would say what is worse is the fact you thought you could just take something that was not yours and get away with it! If you were really thirsty go drink some water out of a tap! At least you can't get done for that.

Comments

There are some very pathetic stories on here...this has got to be one of the most pathetic that I've read.

Collect bottles out of a ditch like a hobo, return them, get the deposit money, buy your milk.

It's the fact that you stole. That's the worst part.. You definitely deserved getting arrested though, so cheers!

they don't arrest you for stealing a $1 item... yeah they'll probably tell you to never come back to the store, but no one would waste their time arresting you.

Oh yes, someone would. Some stores completely don't tolerate stealing, even if it was just one dollar. Store policy, you know. You don't frighten shoplifters if you'll just let them walk away.

Yes, they do! I saw Walmart employees wrestle a man to the floor because he stole a pack of gum! he was arrested!

they should of kicked the crap out of you. you knew you weren't going to pay for it. you thought it was free? ummm LOSER and a Low Life!!

MyChemical_fml 0

Nice pic, goes with the username :).

" Today, I had to arrest this kid who was shoplifting. He tried to steal a $1 bottle of chocolate milk. FML."

Today, a kid tried shoplifting. I arrested him and saw it was only a $1 item. I then began making fun of him. FHL :D

Yes, there are 'a lot' of free ways to access the internet, but what would OP do in a café if he's poor? And do you really think that if OP is completely broke-down, he will waste his time on the librarycomputer to go to FML? If someone has real money issues, they simply wouldn't go on FML. I bet OP is just a silly teenager who wasted all his money on stupid stuff.

well, let's see. you cashed out your welfare card, bought dope, smoked it all, then felt like a spoiled b#*ch! and said you deserved it. sound about right?

BuckLuck 0

Wow way to go 4 da big fish!! Jail time for 4 quarter whhoooo wwwwhooooo!!!