By Anonymous - 05/03/2013 18:57 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told me that he may have an STD. When I asked who he was with before me, and where it might have come from, he listed off almost every single one of my friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 227
You deserved it 5 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let's give this douchebag a round of applause! *CLAP* Hope he is a goner-hea.

WrongRomance 11

Sounds like you're headed for a break up and a check up.

Comments

Redoxx_fml 22

No but she did get it on the STD

chell1894 13

Well at least they were single..

I don't really understand completely why he is in the wrong. Yeah, he had sex with all of her friends, but that was before their relationship, right? I'm not saying this isn't an fml, because it definitely is. I just think what he said was better than lying about it.

Geometric 18

No, it's an FML because her boyfriend seems to be going through her and her friends like someone would go through a bag of chips.

17 - no one said he is in the wrong. It's just awkward for the girl that a lot of her friends have ****** her boyfriend at some point in time. The FML isn't specific enough to know if any of them were while she was dating him or not.

dmoran20 27

Actually the awkward part is, if they are all "friends" how was the fact he has been with all of them not known? 1 or 2 at least. Sounds like he might have been doing her friends while they were together, at least that would make sense as to why no one ever said anything.

AgentSmith79 9
Bubbelz 25

But guise, maybe she barely has any friends?

v1kt4r 13

What I don't understand is how she didn't know he had been with that many o her friends... That doesn't make sense to me, you usually know who ur friends are hooking up with.. Not all of them but same guy.. Same friends and no clue?? You need more people

Holy ****, the stench of virginity in your comment and username combined made me pass out for a minute. Could you try to be more considerate of my right to consciousness in future? Thanks.

I love when you tear people new ones, Shrike.

Funkymunky1511 4

How the hell do you think that's awesome? Do you like to have STD?

Someone with the username "shagster420" shouldn't even be talking LOL. So funny. Are you one of those 14 year old wannabe gangbanger kids that thinks they're the shit for skipping school and wearing skinny jeans sagged to the knee?

Not one of your friends ever told you? Or do you just not have many friends..?

what an idiot, better get yourself checked !

Let's give this douchebag a round of applause! *CLAP* Hope he is a goner-hea.

I certainly see you need no aid with the puns.

UncleMuscles 5

Hopefully herpie doesn't burn.

Wizardo 33

Something smells fishy in this relationship, must be all the clam-ydia...

WrongRomance 11

Sounds like you're headed for a break up and a check up.

Why maby he slept with them before they were dating

WrongRomance 11

Well if they have had sex by the time he told her, a break up would be justified. It's suable if someone doesn't inform you of possible STDs before having sex with you.

delta873 5

really? thats something I never heard of before

The way the FML is worded suggests that op's boyfriend just found out about the std which would mean its not suable

Looks like op is ****** up at all fronts; physical, mental and social...

OregonJeff 3

You'd like to think so, but in most cases it's not.

Geometric 18

I think it's time to examine the reasons why you started going out with him...

RedPillSucks 31

Probably had a good review from one of her "friends"

Imhere4fml 24

Not the only thing she needs to examine.

It's time for you to move on and get rid of this P.O.S out of your life.

How dare he have sex with someone else at some other point in time!