You're nicked

By kb10 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I got arrested for shoplifting. I don't know what's worse, that I stole a one dollar bottle of chocolate milk, or that I didn't have the dollar to pay for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 436
You deserved it 75 919

Top comments

Its the fact that you are too lazy to work that's worse. Face it.

I would say what is worse is the fact you thought you could just take something that was not yours and get away with it! If you were really thirsty go drink some water out of a tap! At least you can't get done for that.

Comments

2010smhill2010 0

i moderated this and said yes only because i want the world to kno that ur ****** retarded.

I think the worst part is that you didn't take the time to stroll around the parking lot for 5 minutes and find $1 in change on the ground :D

I know right? People don't use their brains I sware.

Sathian 0

y wood i use my brane its four dum ppl. kool kidz dnt use branes

exactly, it's really sad to see what a lot of the world has come to today :/ there's so many stupid little things that could be changed if people weren't so lazy or selfish :| but whatever, back to plain ol' optimistic me :D I'm sure OP knew somebody that couldn't given them a dollar, I know I would've :D

It doesn't make you a cool kid to not use your brain.

muchagente 5

both is bad, and it isn't your fault that all the wealth was given to others before we were born. if you had rich parents, it would be no problem for you that there are not enough jobs around. so don't feel bad with stealing, feel bad about being caught.

tjv3 10

#17 I hate your entitlement thinking. I hope you don't ever breed. wealth comes from working hard. you sir are a dumbass.

you are the kind who thinks that the world owes him and he is right by strealing and complaining. when the **** did you own anything that you deserve to get it back. get off your ****** ass and find any job.

I honestly don't believe that you are poor, OP, otherwise you wouldn't be on FML. There are times when I don't have a single euro in my pocket, but that's no excuse for stealing. I bet you have a fridge stuffed with drinks at home. I once got arrested for shoplifting, but I know I deserved it, you don't hear me complain. So, OP, learn your lesson.

Agreed. Been caught shoplifting twice, but I'll admit it was because I was/am a stupid teenager with nothing better to do. I'm poor too but I never use that as an excuse. When I want money I'll walk around running errands for my family, they'll occasionally throw down a couple of dollars if there's a show I wanna go to and need tickets or something along those lines. Seriously you don't need to shoplift.

softballer1029 0

umm guys its called public computers with free internet service like in public libraries

softballer1029 0

sorry if i sounded rude i didnt mean for it to come out that way and it was about being on the fml part really sorry again!!

IRULE010 13

I don't agree with stealing on the most part unless you have absolutely no choice and you are stealing essentials just so that you can live. However you stole a chocolate bar which you really didn't need, and since you have access to a computer and the internet, I'm gonna assume you're not totally broke. You had no reason to steal so you deserve all of the shit you land yourself in.

... swear* I hope you were joking with that.

UrDumB84 0

HAHAHA You are SSSSOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!!!! FYL

69_jackson_69 0

But our asses were sewn a while back!

tophatprincess 0

Didn't have it, or didn't have it with u?

to not have, or to not have at all? lol

FirstBornUnicorn 0

Maybe if you didn't snort that line of crack the day before, you would have the dollar to pay for it.

xoxchelaxox08 17

I thought you snorted coke and smoked crack? I could very well be wrong though.