You're nicked

By kb10 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I got arrested for shoplifting. I don't know what's worse, that I stole a one dollar bottle of chocolate milk, or that I didn't have the dollar to pay for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 436
You deserved it 75 919

Top comments

Its the fact that you are too lazy to work that's worse. Face it.

I would say what is worse is the fact you thought you could just take something that was not yours and get away with it! If you were really thirsty go drink some water out of a tap! At least you can't get done for that.

Comments

They should cut off your hands like the old days.

xoxchelaxox08 17

A couple years ago, when I was homeless, I was caught stealing a bottle of shampoo from the dollar store. The cop didn't arrest me, but he DID give me the info for places that could help me. If you're going to steal, steal NECESSITIES at least. That way you don't look quite as bad as if you stole something just because you wanted it.

YDI for committing a felony for a dollar

how do you know OP is too lazy to work? what is OP does have a job and just didn't have any money? or what OP is too young to work?

and you and your bf in ur gay ass photo are toungue punching each others fart boxes....fags.

hosson 0

damn, I can't click ydi anymore. but still ydi 4 being a dumbass and trying to steal. I hate people like u.

I agree. Instead of them stealing, they should stop being such losers, and get a job. I understand that the economy isn't that good right now, but they could babysit, mow lawns, etc.

I say both. Who steals milk? Ask your neighbor! YDI.