You played yourself

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Saint Paul

Today, I faked a sore throat for the school nurse so I could go home early. It took my dad the rest of the school day just to get there to pick me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 096
You deserved it 49 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for faking sick, but it'll suck to be you when you actually do get sick and it takes all day for your dad to pick you up. Not that this experience will motivate him to hurry in the future...

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

That was a normal thing back in my elementary days. Kids would give themselves hickeys on the arm after gym, faking an injury. I stooped to that level once lol.

1crabbygirl 10

They'd send you home for a bruise, seriously?? TDI, they deserve it.

I remember when I was little I took a red marker and dotted my face trying to make it look like chicken pox, somehow my mom knew I wasn't sick. lol :) Maybe next time OP

AdamBasebal69 0

Thats why your a doctor wannabe not a real doctor.

He was correcting you on your usage of "your" dear. "Your" is the possessive, whereas the word you wanted to use was "you're" which is the contraction of you are.

Wow. Sounds like you wasted alot of your dad's work day and you and him got nothing out of it. YDI

Same thing happened to me in school a 100 years ago! Except, I really was sick! Ended up in the clinic all day! That was before cell phones but my Mom was home sleeping, not answering the phone!

My Mom couldn't reach the phone from under the milkman, mailman, fireman, delivery man and neighbor who works the night shift. Besides, I would be in the way. If she brought me home from school, what is she going to do? Invite all the neighborhood ladies over for coffee, tea and crumpets?

starman02 12

Damn that bitch called karma!