You played yourself

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Saint Paul

Today, I faked a sore throat for the school nurse so I could go home early. It took my dad the rest of the school day just to get there to pick me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 096
You deserved it 49 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for faking sick, but it'll suck to be you when you actually do get sick and it takes all day for your dad to pick you up. Not that this experience will motivate him to hurry in the future...

Comments

ChloeG_fml 9

You would have had more fun in class!

DillonMidge03 3

This has nothing to do with the FML.. But your profile pic is beautiful. Nuff said

I cannot tell you how many times that happened to me when I was in school. Sigh. Parents. "p

YDI for being a selfish egocentric asshole. Are you capable of giving more than a microsecond of consideration to anybody other than your ignorant self? Did you think about what you put your dad through for your lie?

smump 0

I bet that the majority of people that said "YDI" have probably tried the same thing.

Do you think that going home early with a fake sore throat is the road to whatever future you imagine for yourself? Lazy, uninspired, bored losers are a dime a dozen. Any kid that cannot figure out how to cut class doesn't show much potential. And your Dad, who probably knew how to cut class back in the day, did he take time off work to go collect your candy ass and fake sore throat from school? More points against you. I am glad to know that there are still some up and coming losers around. Bored, uneducated and too dim to cut class = Unskilled laborer or criminal. Do us all a favor and don't become a burden to the tax base. You might try looking at what all school has to offer and get involved so you are not so bored. Who knows, you might make some friends, learn some social skills and actually like school? Nah, you and your fake sore throat are way too cool for that, right?

MissHayleyJames 7

I skipped all the time and still made good grades and I was in a really hard private school. Skipping does not equal failure. I'm about to graduate college and I can't remember the last time I made it through a whole week without skipping a class somewhere. I'm skipping my first class of the day right now. I just got a job offer for my dream job on Saturday too so clearly skipping school doesn't make you a worthless bum. People will be worthless bums in life whether they skip or not.

Birdie_Sage 0