Yikes!

By Anonymous - 31/08/2010 05:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I talked to my boyfriend's dad for the first time. One of the first things that he said to me was, "So, I hear you're a screamer." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 242
You deserved it 7 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I would reply with "I heard your a min man"

I would have replied with "I heard your a min man"

sallen0046 4

You're sleeping with a guy whose family you haven't even met yet. Chances are the guy didn't think you'd be around long enough for it to matter what he told his father. If you don't want things like this to happen, don't have sex with men you haven't know long enough to be able determine what they'll find appropriate to share.

Discounting the entire relationship because the OP hasn't met one parent is a bit of a reach, since the dad could easily live far away. If that's the case, it would be difficult to learn that her boyfriend and his father have an unusually candid relationship without eavesdropping on phone conversations, which is rude. Just a guess, here, but do you wear a lot of brown and/or grey, sallen? O.o

lol that's all I have to say. that's funny

Misguided_Ghost 0

Squirting and Screaming go together like Root Beer and Ice Cream! Also very delicious!

A) It's completely inappropriate that your boyfriend's dad would comment about that B) Now you know your boyfriend has a big blabbermouth C) You probably only scream because he's so bad you have to make epic fakes So, what are you waiting for? Dump him.

AMEN!!!! He needs to respect your intimate times together as private between the two of you, OP. And his dad was WAY inappropriate bringing it up to you, even if your bf can't respect the bounds of privacy in an intimate relationship. I would have looked pointedly at the bf and said, "Not anymore I don't!" And walked out on his dumb ass. FYL, dear. You deserve someone who will respect you and what you have together.

I just don't get how people of those relationships can say that . I mean you have to be pretty retarded.