What a dick

By Anonymous - 03/11/2011 07:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I ran into my boyfriend's dad. His exact words were, "Call me when you're ready to feel what a real man can do to you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 684
You deserved it 5 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GuitarFail123 9

wow... thats umm interesting to say the least....

Comments

GuitarFail123 9

wow... thats umm interesting to say the least....

LiveLaughFML 10

FYL if OP's dad looked like #1s picture and said it was the same facial expression!

25, good point, but OPs boyfriends' dad said a real man, not a constipated one.

bugmenotmofo 34

Sounds like dad wants to hook that up.

Man, that is just completely screwed up all over! Can't imagine my dad ever saying that to my girlfriend, I think I'd kill him.

I think he just meant he'll dick-slap you hard.. That's what real men do right?

I'd be more worried about the husband's willingness to cheat on his wife.

leogirl95 12

Uncle Rico's voice: "Just stop wishin' and call me when you're ready."

cherry72 13

How do u know the dad is married? And that is creepy! My ex father in law was like that... And I don't miss the uncomfortable situations when we were ever alone. (puke)

My dad tries to **** my every GF. I'm not even annoyed anymore, just tired.

zebraface123 6

200- well that's a problem...

Now you have to try them both at the same time to see if he's right! Awesome threesome!! :D

Epikouros 31

Yep, I'm jealous. I wish I had a boyfriend, and a real man on the side!

Yep, the dad put OP in an hard spot, if she does tell the boyfriend he'll hate the dad and might never talk/and/or/see him again, but if she doesn't all family gatherings will be really awkward.

Buttsexpirate 9

"This is Chris Hansen and I would like you to just take a seat over there. Why am I a talking ass all of a sudden? Well why are you a pedophile? Exactly now just take your seat."

I think she should just inject the father with the bacteria than she'll get a real men

McAninch35 9

Ah, yes 67. The solution is obvious now.

I agree.. That's not an fml moment!! That's a wtf moment!!!

MrBoredGuy 1
lakaiskate 12

I want to like your comment but it's at 69 at the moment and that number is perfect for this FML

Lol, but maybe, just maybe her boyfriend is younger than her and her boyfriends dad is young. Or the dad is just a cruel horny bastard

Poetaster 10

No thank you. But hanks for offering!

Just a question, why is God a higher priority than your family?

SirEBC 7

Why is commenting about something completely irrelevant to the FML a higher priority than using the private messaging system that was put in place to prevent jackasses like you from doing so?

SexyHindu 2

Niceee;) I'd take the offer

Need to get an offer first mate. Bet you are wishing you were the OP now, aren't you?

So you would take up another man's offer to f*** him, and you're also male? Peferences... i suppose...

You would take anyone's offer because your one that would cheat lieing bitch

FYLDeep 25

Nah, I think she rainbow dashed away.

FYLDeep 25

Nah, I think she rainbow dashed away.

Yea she called him over to make her a sammich

Op should have said "When I find another boyfriend ill be sure to mention it

Treezy_Tha_Troll 3

IT'S SPELLED "SANDWICH", NOT "SAMMICH" U FAKE TROLL. U MAD BRO??

Hmm....no, not really. If she is old enough to **** the son, she is old enough for the father.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Uh, no, not really. Most kids these days lose it at around 14-16, which, is definitely not old enough.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
FYLDeep 25

Okay technically you're correct, but as long as she's a minor then it would still count as rape to **** her, regardless of anyone's interperation of who a pedophile is. Besides like what #24 originally said, if she's old enough to **** the son, she's old enough to **** the dad. If she's a minor then technically she qualifies for neither.

krnpanda 2

Yeah that nonsense wont fly in court.

Actually it legal in most states after 16 to **** anyone of any age.

icefshng8 9

16 is the age of consent. If OP is 16 or older she can **** whoever she damn wants!

ShroomsOnAcid 16

59, The statutory rape issue is a tricky one, and I am not sure which side I agree with more, since they both make valid points, but let us remember that it is only rape LEGALLY, and legality does not imply morality. Also, I don't see where it says that OP's boyfriend is over 18. They could both be 16, for example. Hell, they could even both be 12, however unlikely that might be.

Llamassss 21

A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree. This is Florida law, the OP is from Florida. So if the OP is 17 or younger it is illegal for the dad to have sex with his son's girlfriend. Does not matter if it is consensual or not.

killa_k0d3 1

Or maybe it's a 16 yo state then it's legit

Man, why is this even being discussed? If you're a 40-something male porking a 16-year-old, it's ******* wrong. >.> |the kid|

I disagree with much of what has become the social norms. As far as I'm concerned once a Human has reached sexual maturity they are fair game for anyone. What the father did is still bad though cause he tried to steal op from his son.