By bennyp77 - 31/08/2010 05:15 - United States

Today, I was at a tennis match and it was really hot. I took off my shirt to cool down. A member of the staff then tapped me on the shoulder and told me that my "bare breasts might offend someone." I'm a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 987
You deserved it 15 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quest_ 13

Why are female bare breasts offensive?

Well old chap, it is a tennis match and things are a bit more civilized there. We don't go around bearing ones chest willy nilly. I mean whats next... a man going around selling hot dogs and peanuts in the stands??? You sir OP are uncouth barbarian of the highest order!

Comments

PimpdaddyCJT 13

lol need to get a man BRA!!!!!!?????!!!!!

Ali_Br_fml 33

Aah the attack if the chubtits!!!!

Guess what, OP, men have breasts too. Some men have small ones. And some, like you, have bitch tit.

offend ppl who don't want to see man boobs or moobs for short

um, don't take your shirt off at a tennis match?

I guess you'll just have to suck it up and wear your shirt like we females have to do.

tweetbaby14 18

nice job Horace P. MacTitties 

19, don't pick on those who don't give a crap about details.

33 u deserve it for being a dog. and don't sweat it bro you arnt the only one with a beast like mass.

nollid7 5

OP means you're a fat piece of Sh*t. :) lol

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
WorkThatButt 2

YDI For Not Already Being Gay!!!!

FFML_314 11

That makes absolutely no sense. You should put your head down and go sit in the corner.

lol i can only assume you really misread fml or u posted on rong fml 

wow FFML seems to like to try and put people down in every comment she makes just because of a joke/stupid thing someone else said.

noseasmamon 0

you should try gives me hope :) trolling is fun there

Well old chap, it is a tennis match and things are a bit more civilized there. We don't go around bearing ones chest willy nilly. I mean whats next... a man going around selling hot dogs and peanuts in the stands??? You sir OP are uncouth barbarian of the highest order!

hahahaha when I was reading this i thought it was a girl(unroll the end) and I'm like ****!! lol

lickmyjock 0
FFML_314 11

iicaptain, haven't you learned by now that the general population of FML can't read? It's something we have to unfortunately accept. Although, it is fun to poke fun at the inbreeders.

Quest_ 13

Why are female bare breasts offensive?

12, I think you failed to realize that the op is a dude

Quest_ 13

My comment was in response to the implication that if said breasts belonged to a woman, they would be offensive.

Offensive to the law I'm guessing? Indecent exposure most likely.

The_good_times 0

"offensive to some", I'm sure men wouldn't mind them, most women probably wouldn't mind them either, so I'm guessing it's for the children.

RedPillSucks 31

Breasts are always for the children... Quest, you have to remember we still live in a fairly puritanical society. There are some places where women can't even breast feed in public. I guess I'm really not answering your question as to "why" some people find it offensive. It's a cultural and religious issue.

Its not against the law in Toronto Canada women can legally walk around completely topless, I'm sure it's the same in some major American cities?

52: I've heard that it's technically legal in many cities, but it's still not allowed, if you know what I mean. You'd probably get arrested or detained, just not formally charged.

lidemocr 0

it's not a NASCAR race it's a tennis match... did you really think that would be okay?

ouch man, I don't even like NASCAR (anymore, since I grew up and found the other side of my brain... you know, the one that makes RIGHT turns) but that was a bit harsh and sterotypical. how dare you. Also, haha, MOOBS! man boobies! or should I say moobies...? lmao