Y'all need Jesus

By TNDriver - 16/07/2013 13:12 - United States - Jackson

Today, I was about to make a left turn. In the turn lane a little old lady was waiting for the light to change. On the back of her car was a bumper sticker that said, "Honk if you love Jesus!" I gave her a honk and waved. She leaned out and yelled, "The light's red, asshole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 114
You deserved it 15 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

YDI ... A. Horn is for warning traffic of dangers only! B. if you break rule A make sure you do it in a situation where you don't endanger someone. What if the old lady wasn't paying attention and drove off into cross or oncoming traffic cause she thought you wanted to make her go cause she's missing the green light?

Although you do have a point, she is the who has the idiot sticker asking for honking. She is just as much to blaim in it as well...

I think she deserves it for having a "Honk If You Love Jesus" bumper sticker. Honking for purposes like that only distracts from its actual purpose, which is bad.

rockbandaddict85 22

she probably forgot it was even there lol

Maybe she stole the car and hadn't checked out the back yet.

ajaj26 12

And that's how they do it in the bible belt!

JoseIsAdork 31

the lord saw it and was pleased!

Did anyone else notice "Today, I was about to make a left turn. In the turn lane a little old lady was waiting for the light to change. On the back of her car was a bumper sticker that said "Honk if you love Jesus!" I gave her a honk and waved. She leaned out and yelled, "The light's red, asshole." FML"