Y'all need Jesus

By TNDriver - 16/07/2013 13:12 - United States - Jackson

Today, I was about to make a left turn. In the turn lane a little old lady was waiting for the light to change. On the back of her car was a bumper sticker that said, "Honk if you love Jesus!" I gave her a honk and waved. She leaned out and yelled, "The light's red, asshole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 114
You deserved it 15 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Angelrose2004 17

This reminds me of a time when my brother put a sticker on my old crappy car that said, "honk if parts fall off." Everyone behind me felt the need to honk and it made me so dang mad, because I couldn't figure out why everyone was honking! But he's the one with it now. :)

crisanba 18

Obviously the concept she gave was too much for her to handle

perdix 29

She was probably a Satanist and wanted her enemies to reveal themselves. Those devil-worshippers can be so crafty and cunning!

Pay no attention to the bumper sticker, they just wanna make you look idiotic.

Hum, next time I visit the states, I ought to get a bumber sticker. "Gimme your purse if you love Jesus." Seems easier than becoming a Televengalist.

Jesus freaks don't care for horny people. :P

I am going put a bumper sticker on my car saying 'Honk if you hate old People'... I wonder how many honks I will get?? To the FML: My friend honked for one of those bumper stickers and she got the middle finger from that person. I laughed.. It was an old lady too. It made my day!! I have never let her down about that day. I really think that old lady did it to troll people...