WTF Mom?

By Username - 25/11/2012 23:36 - United Kingdom - Newcastle Upon Tyne

Today, I caught my mother trying to switch my contraceptive pill for Tic Tacs. I don't know what's worse - how far she will go to have a grandchild, or that she thought I wouldn't notice that my birth control left me with minty fresh breath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 099
You deserved it 1 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kdog333 1

maybe she just thought that you had reallly bad breath, and that it had to be fixed really soon.

This is really inappropriate behavior on her part.

Comments

Not that you wouldn't have noticed it anyways, but at least you saw what happened before it was too late

Seriously why dont you want kids? Your ******* stupid

Maybe she is afraid that they will grow up to be as stupid as you are. Here, let me help you. *Seriously, why do you not want kids? You're ******* stupid. Also, not everyone wants kids. The world's population is now at 7,000,000,000. It is good that some people do not reproduce.

duude989 7

Maybe because she knows that having kids means losing most of one's personal life and doesn't consider it to be worth the sacrifice, or maybe she just doesn't like children. I don't know, but whatever her reasoning, it doesn't make her stupid.

You should seriously talk to the police about that.

OneOnJuanAction 22

(Don't take this too far) You should pull a joke to your mother saying, "Mom, I'm pregnant! Oh well, I guess I'll have an abortion."

haveyou000 22

that is wrong and all but.. do you chew your pills? because chewing pretty much any pill that isnt for children tastes gross. I'm just hoping you noticed the minty taste from it being in your stomach and overpowering!