WTF Mom?

By Username - 25/11/2012 23:36 - United Kingdom - Newcastle Upon Tyne

Today, I caught my mother trying to switch my contraceptive pill for Tic Tacs. I don't know what's worse - how far she will go to have a grandchild, or that she thought I wouldn't notice that my birth control left me with minty fresh breath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 099
You deserved it 1 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kdog333 1

maybe she just thought that you had reallly bad breath, and that it had to be fixed really soon.

This is really inappropriate behavior on her part.

Comments

noisebox 1

Hope the guy(s) you're shagging are not brain dead mutant zombies, because then she'll be sorry, or else, she feels you should have fresh breath for sexual activities.....

redneck66610 1

Maybe she smelled cum on ur breath

HunterAlpha1 8

maybe you should start acting like a grown-up and either be willing to live with the consequences of your actions or abstain.

Maybe you should shut the **** up. :D I bet you are one of the assholes who would bitch about a girl not giving you sex after taking her out to dinner. Using safe sex IS a grown-up thing to do, you troglodyte!

HunterAlpha1 8

safe sex= getting married before having sex, and only with the person you're married to. so yes, safe sex IS a grown-up thing to do. btw BC pills will eventually **** you up healthwise, so if you absolutely must act like a floosy, go with condoms.

KiddNYC1O 20

Can't tell if you're having too much sex or not enough...

Wayne913 13

Maybe she's trying to tell you that oral is the best contraception.

How does this even happen? I thought oral contraceptives came in blister packs with the days of the week written on?

In the United States...tampering with someones medication is a federal offense.

pipc 10

That's ******* wrong. Not even funny. I'd be pissed.

winkydog4056 16

What a mom for thinking her daughter is dumb enough to not know a Tic Tac from a birth control pill!

Tell her shell never be a grandma and put her in an age home.