By Anonymous - 11/05/2011 17:32 - Canada

Today, I found out I was born as a result of someone switching my mom's birth control pills with Tic Tacs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 134
You deserved it 4 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BugsBunny1 4

And I was born because my parents had sex.

Comments

why would someone tell you that, NOW? agh people suck sometimes!!!

I bet that was the noise made when OP was born. *Tick TaC* Congrats! It's a boy!

at least you have an "L" to "F" lol

how do you confuse a birth control pill with a tic tac?

I think people are missing the actual FML. The OP is a fool for believing her mother's old joke, and we should be laughing at OP's stupidity right now.

saaaalt 4

ha I didint know birth control pills came in a mint flavor...

borichick1 0

exactly I think this is fake just because birth control pills don't look or taste like tic tacs. :/

saaaalt 4

I didn't know I had to read every post before commenting -.- *laughs at your idiocy* 76 - It was a joke. ha ha.

it's not like girls chew on their contraceptive pill do they? they just swallow it don't they? so how could she have known...

well hey I was born because my dad bought my mom a diamond bracelet (it wasn't even real and they weren't married)

BugsBunny1 4

And I was born because my parents had sex.

saaaalt 4

I didn't know I had to read every post before commenting -.- *laughs at your idiocy* 76- it was a joke. ha ha.

You should thank them! Otherwise, you wouldn't be alive. "Thank you sir, for screwing with my mommy's medication."

ceinaworus 0

I suggest taking a break with some mentos.

Mothafcknkia_fml 0

funny as he'll but at least you smell fresh

Ritaa_fml 4

^ I understand omitting apostrophes because you're lazy, but how does that even happen?

MuchDance90s 0
BaskenRobin 2

I hate iPhone autocorrect because sometimes it doesn't correct it until you hit send

I once did the wrong version of your/you're. I used You're instead of Your. Apparently I'm unique.

BugsBunny1 4

that's where OP's little brother comes in...

maybe ur dad wanted a baby so he did it...