WTF Mom?

By Username - 25/11/2012 23:36 - United Kingdom - Newcastle Upon Tyne

Today, I caught my mother trying to switch my contraceptive pill for Tic Tacs. I don't know what's worse - how far she will go to have a grandchild, or that she thought I wouldn't notice that my birth control left me with minty fresh breath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 099
You deserved it 1 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kdog333 1

maybe she just thought that you had reallly bad breath, and that it had to be fixed really soon.

This is really inappropriate behavior on her part.

Comments

Next it'll be a thumbtack in all your condoms... Be careful!

senor_awesome 14

Lets hope she just takes the thumbtack out before someone tries to put it on. That could be very painful. Just a guess...

Yessi_Boo 14

Switch her denture cream with glue when she's not paying attention LOL! (i'm just joking) Don't worry OP, at least you're smart enough to notice. Some people would have no second thoughts about the pill looking and tasting different. :)

switch her sugar for salt or something :)

KM96 24

Wooooahhh!! Obsessive much! Sorry for you OP

perdix 29

Maybe if your breath didn't stink, you could get someone to **** you? Anywho, my vote is with the first choice. People usually swallow pills with water without tasting them at all. If you are sucking your pills, that may be another sign of sexual frustration.

What's wrong with you? Give the poor woman some grandchildren! :P Seriously, I hope you got the correct pill back and hide the rest so she doesn't tamper with them. Your mom will just have to wait until you're ready.

Tell her to foster a child if she wants a kid in her life again so much, plenty pf children out there need help

If she says THAT then maybe it's a good thing not to be with her

what are you talking about??? says what?

catkat1988 17

Quick couple of questions: 1. Why does your mom even have access to your contraceptive pills? 2. Minty fresh breath from swallowing a tic tac without even tasting it? 3. Don't those pills come in blister packs, making it very hard to tamper with them without opening the blister pack, and thus making it very obvious? 4. You are still living with your mom, I assume, but she still feels now would be a good time for you to have kids?

1. If she's that determined she might just look through her daughter's room to find them. 2. You feel the taste as soon as you put the tic tac on your tongue. 3. She probably has one of those old people things made of plastic with one pill for each day, and they are put in different compartments. 4. This mom is obviously crazy.