Works out well

By Ann - 18/03/2013 14:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend informed me that from now on during sex, I have to be on top at all times, saying I need the exercise more than him. As offensive as this was, I was actually happy because he's crap on top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 507
You deserved it 9 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How about if you suggest that your BF take a hike? A long walk off a short pier perhaps? YDI if you stay with a guy who's both bad in bed AND an inconsiderate jerk-off!

Any person who makes any sexual demand without your agreement deserves no sex at all. Full stop.

Comments

Well I hope you don't comply with his demands, sounds like a jackass and doesn't deserve any sex!

Maybe it is a bad excuse because he knows he sucks?

It does sound like a jackassery demand but like OP said he sucks! So she should take initiative for her own satisfaction. You got this OP ;)

I have yet to meet a guy who will ever admit he is bad in bed.

If the world was about to burn and all I had to do to save it is get a girl off I guarantee it would burn.

#1 speaks as if sex is a one way street.

No, an entirely 2 way street but it sounds like she could find a far more considerate guy than this.

delta873 5

some girls are harder to please than others unfortunately.

How about if you suggest that your BF take a hike? A long walk off a short pier perhaps? YDI if you stay with a guy who's both bad in bed AND an inconsiderate jerk-off!

fylx100 19

But I was thinking that if I clicked YDI, it meant I was happy for her that she gets to be on top cuz she deserves being on top for having a boyfriend whose bad in bed. *sigh* the complications of life...

perdix 29

What he really means is when you were on the bottom, you laid there like a dead fish. You can get a lot of great exercise from the bottom, or you could be a lazy shit and make your partner do all the work.

Any person who makes any sexual demand without your agreement deserves no sex at all. Full stop.

TheRandomIndian 17

It's funny, you and 1 basically said the same thing yet you have 65 thumbs ups and 1 and 1 thumbs down

43- that's the power of pine-sol, baby!

What a basturd. I hope he didn't mean it when he said he thought you were a cowgirl.

Not sure if typo or pun... Knowing Pleo, though, it's probably a pun so clever I can't even comprehend it

Turd as in crap as in he's a bastard and he's crap on top. Hope that cleared it up.

TheRandomIndian 17

Bad pun honestly but still pretty clever

Pleo mind if i ask how you come up with these on the spot it amazes me how you do it.

well, not hes going to be smashed together with you and the bed now so then he will probably take it back on what he said..

No good in bed ON TOP OF being inconsiderate and mean? He sure sounds like a catch!

And ofcourse you've told him before how displeased you were and how he could improve his skills. What, you didn't - like the vast majority of couples seem to do? Yet you come here to complain? Sorry lady, no much sympathy from me. He has no tact and you have no honesty.