Works out well

By Ann - 18/03/2013 14:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend informed me that from now on during sex, I have to be on top at all times, saying I need the exercise more than him. As offensive as this was, I was actually happy because he's crap on top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 507
You deserved it 9 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How about if you suggest that your BF take a hike? A long walk off a short pier perhaps? YDI if you stay with a guy who's both bad in bed AND an inconsiderate jerk-off!

Any person who makes any sexual demand without your agreement deserves no sex at all. Full stop.

Comments

graphicstyle7 17

Gotta agree with DjeePee. As a couple, you will never get past this passive-aggressive, childish behavior until you sit down and talk to each other like grown-ups. Or see a couples counselor. A book or video or two on sex would not hurt either.

My eyes immediately saw the word "sex" and then went to the last few words of this FML and I was like, "'Sex?' 'Crap on top?' Eeeeeeew."

perdix 29

#14, yeah, when I saw "sex" and "crap on top," I was revisited by those horrible images I got from reading Urban Dictionary.

After I read 2g1c, it was more like one guy one toilet to puke in.

Perdix, there's nothing wrong with a little Cleveland Steamer every now and then.

Damnit, Perdix, now I'm thinking about the Alabama HotPocket again. Why would ANYONE do that?!

I've been hearing about this Hot Pocket tomfoolery for a while now. I'm very very very tempted to google it...

72- my advice to all of those things is to look it up on urban dictionary, NOT GOOGLE. Google has images…

Looks like you both win, but that was still a asshole thing for him to say

What do you see in him then?? Bad in bed and a dick is a terrible combination

Looks like everyone came out on top here.

Well then I guess this situation is a win-win. However he had no right to be such a jerk about it.

Just because he's on top doesn't mean you can't show him what you like. You could have guided him by holding on to his sides and thrusting your hips. Unless you plan on being on top every single time from now on, I suggest you communicate. Staying in only one position gets boring.

Does anybody actually plan out sex positions in advance? Unless you were having sex with the express intention of trying out a new position, wouldn't you just go with it? This is an actual question, I'm curious. OP, If your boyfriend was so crap on top, why did you let him be on top? Maybe you should tell him how to improve. It's not like you have to worry about hurting his feelings when he's already hurt yours. If he wanted you on top, It would have been so easy for him to say "I get so turned on with you on top" yet he decided to be a twat instead. Rude.

If you're not willing or able to articulate your sexual desires with words or deed, you deserve all the shitty sex you get.

On top of Old Smokey Right there on his lap I lost my true lover for humping like crap