Why would you stick that there?

By Co-B - 03/09/2009 20:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend reached into my pocket to get my keys so she could get something out of my car. When she yanked them out, the condom that we'd just used flew up into the air and landed on the floor in front of her entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 872
You deserved it 61 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

Eww... don't keep it in your pocket.

OH WELL... uh, at least they know you're safe!

Comments

happy_ness 0

that is gross. you put it in the trash AS SOON AS YOU'RE DONE! you would avoid awkward situations like that.

flyboy57 0

what the **** was your used condom doing in your pocket? YDI!

What the hell did you put it in your pocket for? Were you gonna pin it up on your wall like a ******* picture? Throw the ****** away!

Why would you keep that in your pocket? YDI

blah123blah 0

Alight, to answer retarded people above me asking why it was in his pocket. He says he just used it on her. Maybe before the diner they bumped uglies and he didn't want the parents to find a used condom in their trash can. So, he makes a perfectly logical move by tying it up and saving it to throw away later. He still had it in his pocket when he was called down were the parents are. Fools.

waterynuggets 0

I'm sure people know, but OP is still ******* disgusting. They could have wrapped it up in a paper towel or something, jesus.

how many people really keep used condoms in their pocket? it's pretty weird and gross. put it in toilet paper and they won't find it...unless his parents are ******* weirdos looking at every little piece of trash in the garbage then he has other problems

They probably had a quickie in her room. All the same, he should have flushed it, TWICE. You don't want that whitefish to float back up again. At least that proves she's not an irresponsible ****. Give them credit for using protection.

deaditegirl 0

YDI for putting a used condom in your pocket.

mastory96 0

I think we ALL have been wondering why he had a used condom in his POCKET, but you DON'T need to keep ASKING if you already SEE that people have already asked it!