Why would you stick that there?

By Co-B - 03/09/2009 20:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend reached into my pocket to get my keys so she could get something out of my car. When she yanked them out, the condom that we'd just used flew up into the air and landed on the floor in front of her entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 872
You deserved it 61 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

Eww... don't keep it in your pocket.

OH WELL... uh, at least they know you're safe!

Comments

why did you have a condom in your pocket if it was used?

Yeah I agree, y was a used condom in ur pocket? Saving it for later? Damn...

gigi2009 0

Why the **** would you stuff used condoms? The shit is not a ******* lotion for later, throw the shit away.

3BallJosh 0

Do you collect them for sentimental value or something?

Here is your excuse: pay Alan Jackson to play it for you for bonus brownie points with her rents! "...I cashed my check, cleaned my truck Put on my hat, forgot about work Sun goin’ down, head across town Pick up my baby and turn it around Good time, Aahh, I need a good time I’ve been workin’ all week And I’m tired and I don’t wanna sleep I wanna have fun Time for a good time..."

Unregistered 0

can you find a song about how sad your life is that you comment with songs on a site like fml?

Sorry, i couldn't, i looked for almost ten minutes! most of my sad songs are about heartbreaks However, this one's for you :) "...I wear what I want to, overalls work boots Crank my music up loud Like to sling a little mud in my four wheel drive Trek it all into town Shot a little eight ball down at the pool hall Drink a beer with my friends Now don't judge me and I won't judge you Cause we all get judged in the end Some people care about what other people think Worry about what they say Let a little gossip Coming from a loose lip ruin a perfect day Say, blah, blah, blah, just a jacking their jaws Got a letta roll offa my back I don't give a dern what other people think What do ya think about that..."

unregistered yall gotta **** off, IRWL is tight

i woulda replied with a lil Prince for this one.. "She had a pocket full of horses trojan, and some of them used.... but it was Saturday night, I guess that makes it all right I said 'What have I got to lose?'"

salemwitch_fml 0

unregistered you need to back off. seriously. i've read like forty-two of your comments from other fmls and they're all bashing ireply_w_lyrics

plutosaplanet 0

haha that is a win!! and it only took up FOUR lines!! and it makes SO MUCH more sense!!

f) The condom actually managed to stay in one piece with your keys in your pocket?!

ireply_w_lyrics, you made me sad... you remind me of bumblebee and his radio talk... and how he got hurt in both movies.

joy1523 0

yeah really. i can't even lift a condom, let alone make it fly in the air. she must be ******* superwoman.

Were you going to frame the condom or something? Why keep it?