Why would you stick that there?

By Co-B - 03/09/2009 20:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend reached into my pocket to get my keys so she could get something out of my car. When she yanked them out, the condom that we'd just used flew up into the air and landed on the floor in front of her entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 872
You deserved it 61 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

Eww... don't keep it in your pocket.

OH WELL... uh, at least they know you're safe!

Comments

Nissi 17

That's disgusting. Why the hell would you keep it in your pocket.? I'm sure there was atleast one opportunity for you to throw it away before you left. YDI.

I can understand why he would put it in his pocket, I mean they proabably just have trash cans with no lid on them in their house and he didnt want it to get seen by people changing the trash, etc, especially if it was a mini trash bin in a bedroom it would definitly be seen. He probably just tied it up and had it in his pocket till he got outside/ to someplace where it could be disposed of discreetly. All you people who are saying why would it be in his pocket are a little dumb...

captainamerica50 ur dumb. he couldve just flushed it down the toilet and this wouldve never happened

haneki_fml 0

Well, you're really not supposed to flush condoms though...

He's saving them all up and on their first anniversary, he going to present her with a garden hose made of all the used condoms he sewed together! Q: What's the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms? A: One's a Goodyear, the other's a great year!

hctdelks123 0

。。。。。。。。。和谐,看到就被看到了,有什么烦的,你家人也在用。。。。。。。。。。

Zario777 0

Ooh, Japenese text. Some new flavor to FML (well at least 2 me tho)

cyurihsung 0

It's NOT Japanese, it's Chinese.