We need a break

By pst - 21/11/2010 01:06 - South Africa

Spicy
Today, the hooker I have been seeing regularly for almost a year texted me to say she thinks we should no longer see each other again. I just got dumped by a hooker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 682
You deserved it 59 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is probably the saddest thing I've ever read.

A hooker? Did you honesty expect a Disney-styled happily ever ending?

Comments

obviesly the only chick you could get was hooker that in itself is FML

truly sinful. ydi for giving a prostitute your number. shameful

So the sin isn't paying a ******-up girl for her body, but giving her his number? Nice.

Just so you know, you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

MuchDance90s 0

YDI for seeing a hooker. You can't go buy women off a shelf like at Walmart. Once you start treating women like people, you will have a lasting relationship.

zombiedroogie138 0

yes eff your sad little life indeed!!! hahaha!!!

mpJDN 0

why would you date a hooker? your either a compulsive lying seeking attention. Or a sad, sad man seeking attention. (from hookers)

EvilDave 13

No, no, no. You misunderstand the FML. He was a regular client and she told him she didn't want to see him again. She takes money to have sex with money and she won't see him again even if he pays. There are exactly 3 explanations: 1) She has stopped being a hooker. 2) She has started to develop feelings for him. (Yes it happens). 3) He is so disgusting to her, that he can no longer pay her enough to sex with him.

It's probably way too late to respond to this and actually have it read but, 118 why should anyone change their views on anything because some anonymous douche claims something happened to his mother years ago?

YDI for thinking you meant anything to a hooker

EvilDave 13

Actually, many prostitutes like their clients, especially the higher class independent call girls who have a small group of regulars.