Turn off

By seriously - 02/10/2010 20:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was visiting my boyfriend, who lives 2 hours away. After about twenty minutes of glorious sex, he told me in no uncertain terms that he was about to come. He then "baaa"d like a sheep as he came. I couldn't come after that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 902
You deserved it 4 440

Same thing different taste

Comments

Did he mean to do it? Either way, it's kinda funny. However, if you dwelt on it less, you'd probably not have had any problems. Or at least, to not think about it until afterwards.

You know what, seeing as though I've put a picture up (and therefore inadvertently up for criticism), I'm not going to care what someone says about it. It's who I am, get over it.

My original reply got eaten by FML, so I'll repeat myself. I put a picture up, therefore it should have occurred to you that I'm not insecure enough to care what people think about it. Telling me you don't like it, is more likely to just get a sarcastic reply. Just grow up. Also, learn to spell properly.

It obviously got eaten... be patient they'll show up. As for the dude replying to Cinn who cares, stfu.

I know, and if it does, the mods can delete whichever they feel necessary.

Do goats "baaaa"? If so, op I'm glad you don't have a kid fetish, but I'm sure he was just horsing around! No need to make him feel sheepish, it was a baaaad move on his part, but I'm gonna go out on a lamb here and say you should forgive him.

Brighton_Goose 0
joshsgirlfriendd 0

championKO: That's so ******* rude. She is not ugly & why don't you put a pic of yourself up huh? bet you won't, idiot.

i dont mean for this to sound rude but y u almost always comment on every fml...no disrepect

Whenever someone says "i don't mean to sound rude" you know something rude is about to follow. Cinn's cute, never rude to anyone and can comment as many times on as many FMLs as she ******* wants. She also has a lot of friends on this site so unless you want to be ripped a new asshole in the comments you'd better be nice to her.

oh yes because everyone fears the mighty commenters in fml

Crashermaniac - I'm far too talkative for my own good and therefore need an outlet whilst I'm waiting for my term to start so I have something to do with my time. (Besides, do I answer to you? No.) So please keep not being rude and we'll all get along fine. Schalk - Not always, whilst it is true that people use that sentence as an excuse to be rude, not everyone does. Crashermaniac did have a question, and I can understand it as being honest curiosity rather than being used for dissing. Or maybe I'm just trying to see the best in people? nycy - You should, how do you know we don't have magical powers? :P More seriously, I'm not saying you are one of these people, but some people do go out of their way to be rude, and if the commenters have no power, therefore their insults have no power so there is no point in making them in the first place. The comebacks have the same amount of power as the insults.

Ewe should have played along and said something like "give me the wool baby."

Haha, made me laugh, stop hating bad jokes

I'm going to guess pendatik meant carded as a pun, a very baaaaa-d pun. If ewe wool Google it, ewe wool get it.

l0ri3 0

how very odd of him to do that

gangstabarbie 0

*isn't And it's already been pointed out that it can be spelt both ways.

macgruberiscool 0

I shall do you the favour of making your comment correct: It's 'grammar'.

sourgirl101 28

Role playing can be fun but WTF... I guess you'll have to be Little Bo Peep.

He's a baaaaa 'd man, yay for bad jokes :D